PDA

View Full Version : A413 Line Pressure Adjustment

bfarroo
02-22-2008, 12:12 AM
I'm just wondering if anyone could tell be what size wrench is needed to adjust the line pressure and what way lowers it. When the trans was rebuilt the pressure was cranked a little to much and it doesn't want to shift out of first when going WOT. I don't have a gauge on it right now so I don't know where it is but if someone has the factory setting that I could start with and adjust from there I'd appreciate it. Also what size thread is the pressure fitting on the trans?

turbovanmanČ
02-22-2008, 01:45 AM
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3180

The size is a tad smaller than 1/8 pipe thread. I used 1/8 but it just threaded in with a few threads.

Speedeuphoria
02-22-2008, 09:15 AM
you tighten it(clockwise) to lower the pressure, loosen it(counter clockwise) to raise Note: if you loosen it tooo much the bolt/adjusting screw will fall out.

It takes an allen wrench but I dont recall the size, its a standard size because my folding allen key set has it.(wanna say its 3/16 but I forget)

bfarroo
02-23-2008, 03:04 AM
I'll have to try adjusting it tomorrow. Anyone know what the factory setting is? like Turn in full and then turn out X turns?

turbovanmanČ
02-23-2008, 03:17 PM
I'll have to try adjusting it tomorrow. Anyone know what the factory setting is? like Turn in full and then turn out X turns?

Check the link I posted.