PDA

View Full Version : some freeway fun

bansheenut420
02-17-2008, 08:45 PM
Here is some footage from the other night. The RT was running like a raped ape. The wrx at one min into the film thats in the far lane had a timeslip for 13.5 :eek: Walked him pretty bad. That was the best race on the clips. Most of the others we just us messing around. There is one more race right at the end of the clip. Its an srt4 with some mods, I have no idea what. But, he starts to pull because he spooled before me, but i reel him back in before he let off.
some fun runs on the freeway - Video (http://videos.streetfire.net/video/cc18eef5-f714-49c8-95ab-9a450144ef5a.htm)
I am totally amazed at the difference in this car. Its not the same car I have been driving. It pulls so freaking hard up top, you can hear me bounce it off the rev limiter a bit in the beginning of the vid. :thumb: As I pulled into the lot for the meet. I saw people kinda snickering. They were not snickering after we got on the freeway. :p Best part was, I ended up destroying an axle, and the wrx on his way home pulled over (even though I didnt know him) to ask if we were ok and needed a ride. And then he also tells me "dude, I also had to tell you, I love your car! And it really embarassed mine tonight" Which made me feel alittle better about my car being broken on the side of the road. lol It was an awsome night. From what I was told, the quickest car I ran and beat tonight has ran a 12.9.... There were only two cars that I couldnt beat. My buddys 60 trim srt (sliver) and a sti running a gt3086r. But I wasnt to horribly far behind the srt, and the srt could beat the sti. Only two cars out of probably 10 or so. :cool: It was a good night.
And its only running an 18psi spike and settles to 15. I can get more. ;)

bansheenut420
02-17-2008, 09:04 PM
Here is a screenshot of the datalogs from one of the pulls. I love being able to show the people I was racing how little boost I was actually running. :amen:
http://www.turbododge.com/dodge_pictures/files/4/3/9/7/freeway_pull_screenshot.jpg
Amazing what the wastegate not blowing open will do for power. :thumb: