PDA

View Full Version : Any interesting looking oil caps made factory?

Xtrempickup
02-17-2008, 06:16 PM
Anybody know if they made any DC oil caps to go with DC equipment used on chryslers? i know we have the standard black plastic caps, the CS shelby caps, the regular steel or aluminum twist ons. is there anything out there neat that i have no mentioned other than breathers?

DC Turismo
02-17-2008, 11:25 PM
I have a chrome oil cap for my chrome valve cover that was factory. Not sure of a part number though but its a Chrysler part as I got it from the service garage I frequent a few years back.

Xtrempickup
02-18-2008, 12:02 AM
can i see a picture of it?

DC Turismo
02-18-2008, 12:37 AM
Here ya go Tom. This is from about six years back from when I first got the T-Riz. First thing I did to it was installed the chrome engine pieces. (I'm embarassed :o it looks a lot better in there now after a good repaint compared to how dirty it was).

Xtrempickup
02-18-2008, 07:24 AM
no thanks, looking for something other than the norm

Turbodave
02-18-2008, 01:30 PM
I've never seen anything besides the ones mentioned above made for the 2.2's. On the newer valve covers (94 up) you can use the screw in caps that recommend mobil 1 (from a Viper), but that's about it. I've never seen any special DC caps other than the chrome ones like Billy has on his car.

deuce dodge
02-24-2008, 07:25 PM
i have the plain one..its my fav. but they made one with a yellow oil can...its kinda cool

deuce