PDA

View Full Version : '86 LM programming???

chilort
02-10-2008, 07:41 PM
I've got an '86 Daytona CS. I recently did some work. I intercooled the log intake with a TII IC. I upped the injectors to 804's. And I also installed an '88 cam (not sure if it is the TBI cam or the turbo cam, but I could find out). I've also got a MBC and boost gauge with the boost set to about 11psi. I'd like to go 14psi plus. The exhaust is nearly stock. I went with the Dynomax "cat back" kit. I had the muffler installed for a while, but I recently took it out, cut the old oval tip off the original muffler, polished it up, and welded it onto a "straight" pipe.

At the JY I pulled a LM from a turbo New Yorker. I feel comfortable pulling the prom myself and adding a socket (I'm petty handy with a solder sucker). There appear to be two proms. One is from Texas Instruments on the corner of the board and near it is an Intel prom. Which prom needs socketed?

Any takers on a custom cal for my setup? Even with the changes I've made, I passed Atlanta emissions and would continue to like to do so.

chilort
02-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Never mind.

ShelGame
02-12-2008, 11:18 PM
I've got a copy of the cal from MP for the log cars with the over-the-top IC. I can post it if you want...

chilort
02-13-2008, 01:49 AM
ShelGame, thanks for the offer. I ended up calling Cindy. She was pretty sure her highest stage cal would be what I was looking for. Guess we'll find out in a couple of days.

Spraynlog
02-25-2008, 05:27 PM
ShelGame, thanks for the offer. I ended up calling Cindy. She was pretty sure her highest stage cal would be what I was looking for. Guess we'll find out in a couple of days.
FWIW, I'm running her Stage 3 cal and it passes Oregon emmissions test.

chilort
02-26-2008, 12:48 AM
I'm looking forward to getting it. It feels like a month since I ordered it, but it really hasn't been that long. 'bout time for a phone call though.

Edit: I called Cindy. Glad I wasn't a jerk about having to wait so long: death in the family.