02-10-2008, 07:23 PM
Looking for:

85/86 Turbo Z Black w/ Black cloth
92/93 R/T with Black cloth or leather
90-92 Lebaron GTC Coupe,
Shelby Charger TII or GLHS Charger
Consider: 89 GTC Coupe

5spd with T-tops or sunroof preferred.

Must have no issues relating to drivability. At least at the moment, I know how TDs can be...

Flexible on price - will pay for the right car

J&H Ryan
02-19-2008, 10:43 PM
Got a couple to ponder, but nothing really what I am looking for yet...Have cash in hand.

ShelGame
02-19-2008, 11:46 PM
Ryan - I've got a '91 Spirit R/T that has a fresh engine waiting to go in. Well, I still need to get the cams reground (or at least find some good ones). I had the bores honed, put in new rings, bearings, etc. had it decked 0.005" to remove the low spots and clean it up. The head was decked 0.004" to remove a small warp (head work was done before I bought the car in Dec.). Here's a link to the enigne pics so far, engine is now painted black - http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21739

Body is excellent - no rust at all (was a Va. car all it's life), paint is recent, but not perfect. Looks great from 20' away, but flaws are easily seen up close. Interior is nice, it's all stock and always has been. Full documentation of the car it's entire life by the original and 2nd owners. It currently has an Ohio salvage title due to hail damage ~3 years ago (documented by the Ohio state police as no structural damage). As I understand it, I can get that taken off when I transfer it here to Mi. I hope to finish it in the next month or so and sell it. I originally bought it 'cause I thought I was going to change jobs and need a car (I have a company car right now), but it didn't work out and now I need to get rid of this Spirit - as much as I'd like to keep it.

J&H Ryan
02-24-2008, 04:12 PM
I actually gave up on the idea of finding a DDable TD - have a wanted post up on TD for a month now.

I bought the fiance a 2006 Mazda 6 with all the toys. This gives me a month to get my grand prix or lebaron on the road using her lease to get me by where the TD would have.

2.216VTurbo
02-24-2008, 07:01 PM
Uh oh, looks like you will be joining up over on the MazdaSpeed forums:lol:

You could do worse than a Mazda 6 though...

J&H Ryan
02-26-2008, 11:23 PM
Uh oh, looks like you will be joining up over on the MazdaSpeed forums:lol:

You could do worse than a Mazda 6 though...

Haha, thanks, I think ;)

Its a super nice car, power seat, heated leather, moonroof, nav, 18" wheels, wing with brake light, xenon headlights, 6 speed auto, ect. Had an invoice price of over $28k and I got it for $15800 with 19k miles and nearly detailed clean. Couldn't pass it up and she loves it. Thing handles really nice for stock.