PDA

View Full Version : Good parts for sale, take a look

glhs142
02-24-2006, 10:30 AM
Found a new td to add to my stable so I have some parts for sale, some of them are pretty rare, some ive never seen forsale on here, so feel free to pm me if you had another price in mind for them, the worst that can happen is i can say no. Prices do not include shipping unless stated, and if stated is us shipping rate.

NOS 2 door L body whale tail spoiler. Still in plastic in the orginal box with a 7/84 sticker on it. Id rather have this picked up but I will ship. Asking 175$. Own a piece of history.

2 fiberides. Both in good shape. No pics yet but pm if interested ill get some pics. They are in good shape. looking to get 200$ for both or 125$ each. Again Id rather have you pick them up but I will ship. All you csx owners grab a full sized spare, get 2 extras to mount slicks on, or just buy 2 and wait for a couple more to come on ebay.

NOS Glhs Lower rad hose. Brand new. $75 last one went on ebay 2 nights ago for over 100$ plus shipping.

Non a/c Alt bracket. I just got it and im selling it for what I paid. Its 30$ shipped.

Cometic SOHC head gasket .065. Brand new. Bought for the next time I pull my head, but now i need money so i gotta get rid of it. FWDP sells them for 109+shipping+handling. Ill sell this one for 100$ shipped.

vxvxAndrewxvxv
03-07-2006, 04:14 AM
Can I see a pic of the whale tail spoiler?? to andrewpell@charter.net

Thanks

glhs142
03-07-2006, 09:34 AM
yes you can andrew, i dont have time right this second but ill get one to you later today. thanks.

vxvxAndrewxvxv
03-08-2006, 01:22 PM
if its as good as you say, you can considder it sold. I don't think I live by you tho, so i may have to pay a hefty shipping charge eh? it would be going to 49302 (alto, MI)

vxvxAndrewxvxv
05-29-2007, 02:21 PM
What ever happened to selling me that spoiler???