PDA

View Full Version : I finally snapped sale. AB, Canada.

Alberta_Daytona
02-23-2006, 11:40 PM
So...it looks like I actually toasted a differential in my car....the tranny seal is sheared apart..my guess is the seal broke...tranny fluid went everywhere...and then the diff busted...although I have yet to thoroughly check it out. My dad is convinced it a diff though....and hes a mechanical genious.

Anyways...back on topic... Im seriously selling this daytona....I have fixed alot of red-neck stuff on this car...but when the diff busted on me today in -7 weather....I realized...I hate fixing a daily driven car....Im gonna sell this...buy something not as sporty and alittle newer...and work on my charger as a summer car..

The car is a 1991 shelby daytona...black in color....with tinted windows (everything but fron windshield)
I installed a 2.2 T2 engine from my 89 shelby daytona and its running strong on the stock 2.5 electronics.
Mitsu turbo right now with 2.5" mandrel bent side exit exhaust and straight through dynomax muffler.
it has a ic/rad set-up form my 89 shelby daytona as well.
G-valve at about 12 psi right now
has vacuum block
Just got new Moog ball joint's pressed in...as well as an alignment.
Car had installed (by previous owner, centerforce dual-friction clutch...depite what everyone says..it held on really well...and showed minimal wear when I changed the engine a couple months ago)
a/f guage and boost guage already installed in A-pillar....although the pillar could use some paint on it as I epoxied it on there. boost guage is not accurate.....but its an autometer 30/30
its a 5spd car...
Car comes with snowflake rims, 2 toyo observe winter tires...and 2 cooper kenya tires 205/60/15
car comes with no radio...I might be able to throw in some chepo speakers and a deck though...but not the fancy unit thats in the car right now.
car has ALL new wheel bearings...torqued to 180 upfront (last guy had em really loose...so I went through a couple...
although the diff looks toasted..car comes with an a555 from a 89 shelby daytona (worked fine when car was driving)
comes with new brake pads for the rear (still in box)
I replaced front brakes on this car 3 months ago.
car has slotted rotors.

I am keeping the rims/tires I just got mounted....

although I have 6 other 16" pumper rims that can go with the car if you want...3 are grey..and 3 are white...I am stealing a wheel from the grey set and painting it white to go with the set I have (thats why it only comes with 3 grey).

Car comes with hks pull type BOV..older style...sounds very awsome.
car has CAI..with no name cone filter on it....I will include a brand new bought K&n 3" cone filter with it for an additional 50$

Extra performance parts that come with the car:
1, maybe 2 garrett turbochargers.
stainless oilfeed line for garrett turbo (when it comes in the mail)
Greddy type S nock off BOV (not authentic unit....or atleast it dosnt say greddy on the side...looks the same and functions the same otherwise)
4- +20 injectors, used.....just got em in the mail a month ago.
Spearco intercooler, 29x6x3.....barely used at all....flows and cools extremely well...a very nice fit on a daytona (I test fitted)
4- 2.25" couplers with T-bolt clamps all around (still waiting on these in the mail..just sent a cheque for them.
Ported exhaust manifold (by myself, very nice)
spare exhaust manifold.
spare intake
radiator that came form the 91 shelby daytona...looks new...with fan.
a bunch of other stuff that I will probobly remember later tonight.

Im undecided about selling the fidenza camgear and the ported head I just bought a week ago from turbomaro...I think I might try em on the charger as the head was 450$ alone.. deshouded valves..bowl work..everything..very nice..

Car has 1 long scratch that leaves some minor body damage on passenger side (post about it in the lounge)
Car needs a new rear window gasket...it just started peeling out last week.
Car does not have interior all together...all though I will probobly have that fixed in a week or so if you want it all put back together.
Speedo does not work, tach does though.
Car has a busted differential....although I have a spare a555 from my 89 shelby that comes with the car.
boost guage not accurate.
.....umm....that should be all.

buy it all before I fix the tranny and change my mind about selling everything.

With the a555 tranny installed Im looking for 3000$ Firm right now.
a555 not installed = 2500$.
these prices do not include the ported head and fidenza camgear or k&n filter....or the set of rims I said I was keeping.

I have pics somewhere...ill post em later..

O ya...and for an extra 50$....you can take the red 89 shelby with it.

come and get it guys.....

I will post pics when I find em....and get new pics once I steal my step-moms digi camera.

price is in canadian dollars.

Might be interested in trades if its newer and relaiable..as well as good gas mileage.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/759218

pics from the previous owner of this car....car now has 1 long scratch on passenger side...as well as a scuff on the front lower part of the bumper (I can give you a spare)

Alberta_Daytona
02-23-2006, 11:48 PM
car also has magnacore wires.....I forgot...im sure theres alot more still...

pm me to contact me.