PDA

View Full Version : Need some I/C piping

Shebby
01-29-2008, 04:09 PM
Hey all,

I'm looking for an intercooler piping kit that is basically just plug and play...I'd like to put a big old I/C on my Shebby...but don't want to fool with piecing it all together...anyone know where I can find one, or have any good info I may be able to use?

Turbodave
01-29-2008, 04:11 PM
I don't think anyone offers a bolt on intercooler plumbing kit for these cars. Since there are sucha wide variety of intercoolers out there each setup is usually custom. Our vendor for tubing, racing solutions, sells some nice kits with all the bends you should need, that with some couplers and straight pipe should be enough to get soemthing decent plumbed up for it.

http://store.racing-solutions.org/index.html

Polygon
01-30-2008, 02:51 AM
I'm looking at trying to get one made. I have a thread in the Turbo forum. I'm trying to figure out what would be best since the can think of at least three popular routes for intake plumbing. But I would like us to have a bolt on option. I'm thinking that one using the Spearco Style FMIC from TU and FWDP would be best since they would want to offer something for the IC they stock. Then it is just a matter of filter placement. I am going to have mine made where the filter will draw from where the battery is now and relocate the battery to the trunk.

This is something I'd really like to see offered.