PDA

View Full Version : Does USPS have Delorians?

badandy
01-28-2008, 08:32 PM
LOL...

No seriously, I placed an order with Chris on Friday at 5:00 pm. I come home from work at 5:30 on Monday and my package is waiting on me:hail: I seriously was like "what could that be"? I open it up...I was shocked! I got a hand written thank you (pure class Chris) and everything I ordered...but I forgot to order another AN fitting...so I PM Chris on here...and then I play with some of my new goodies for all of 10 minutes and have another question...so I figure I'll call him and leave him a message because it's too much to explain through PM's....

So I call...RING (1 time) "Turbo's Unleashed this is Chris"...I was shocked again! I was fully expecting the answering machine!...I even asked him if he was sitting on the damn phone...lol...anyway, we discussed my other need and he asked me "did you get my PM on TM" and I was like "huh? you answered that already?...yup, you got it...shocked for the third time!

KUDOS

Are you getting my drift?...yeah, I'm impressed or else you wouldn't be reading this:D

P.S. ...and yes I'm pimpin my ride:love: