PDA

View Full Version : FS 89 Daytona Shelby T2 T-Tops + up to 2 parts cars!

daytonachad
02-22-2006, 10:09 PM
Hello everyone,
I have decided after a very short time I need to focus on my convertible and sell off the rest of the turbo herd.
the car 89 Daytona Shelby, T2, 5 speed (a-520), T-tops(with keys). Odometer shows 135k, these cars are getting harder and harder to find.
Car has teh Infinity AM/FM/Cass, with the rare factory cd player (that goes where the drink holder normally goes)
Car has a 12 button navigator, buttons need replaced.
Car is red with gray cloth interior.
The car runs great, makes good boost.
Heat works very well.
Interior in good shape.
Body is straight, no major dents, there are some door dings on both doors.
Car has all 4 16 in Pumpers on it (with center caps), tires hold air, but dont know much about them. Even has owners manual.
Paint is faded on roof and sides between the glass, also faded on the rear bumper cover.
Issues: headlights are stuck in open position.
Power windows work, but go up VERY slowly
Power Steering pump leaks and probably needs replaced,
there is a front end vibration under any real boost. Drivew with under 5psi and you never notice it, no idea what the problem is.
1 rust spot on the rear hatch, and I have seen one on the drivers rocker panel, behind the ground effect.
Had a bad HEP which caused car to die after 15 mins running, swapped the HEP now it runs great.
I'm sure there are other issues but car IS 17 years old, I would suggest coming to look it over.
IF you want it, you can have the 87 Pacifica Turbo, t-top 5 speed car. Car has a LOT of good parts for the 89 if you want it. Also if you want this Spirit ES turbo parts car I have you can have it for free with the purchase of the Daytona(s)
I need the $$$ for my 89 T-II GTC convertible.
Let's talk!
I'm asking $1400 for all 3 cars.
Let me know
Thanks
Chad
I do have clear titles for all 3 cars.

daytonachad
02-23-2006, 12:03 AM
for pics of the Pacifica and more details, check out:

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2034

daytonachad
02-25-2006, 10:40 AM