PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Individual Photos in Gallery

DC Turismo
01-17-2008, 12:12 AM
By no means do I want to be seen as one who always has complaints. Rather these are just suggestions based on my experience with using the gallery that I would like to bring attention to in case anyone else feels the same way:

DELETING
It's taking a long time to delete photos individually, having to click on the photo, then edit photo, then check mark the delete option and hit submit. It then bumps you our to the main gallery listing all of the photo forums.

Any chance a delete button can be placed here so that the delete option would be right inside the picture chosen and once deleted you would return to your gallery?

I just think this would save a lot of time when having to delete a buildup of pics within ones gallery. To delete a full album is great, but individual pics. is just a hassle.

Your consideration for checking into this issue would be great, as the other buttons (like edit photo, add to favorites, etc.) located in the screenshot posted below are very helpful.

The edit photo button would still serve a purpose of changing the title of the photo as well as changing your information about it, but the delete option would just be easier to get to by being by itself IMHO.

MOVING
Any way to move an individual photo to an album without having to go through the current process to delete it and re-upload the image to an album? We can move images within an album itself but not if the image is outside an album.

Frank
01-17-2008, 12:23 AM
Unfortunetly Billy, I am at the mercy of the people who program that software. I will cry again to them for specific features which are actually logical but ignored. I will see if maybe I can come up with modifications, but I have a lot of changes that I need to work on first.

DC Turismo
01-17-2008, 12:26 AM
Completely understandable Frank! I thought that it may have been just a simple checkbox option type thing on the settings that could be changed, and I only asked because I had uploaded a lot of pictures to my gallery prior to the Album Option that you brought to us.

Keep us posted if you would. :)