PDA

View Full Version : Blue VNT Daytona I-65 Indy...

Black_Sunshine
01-16-2008, 04:07 PM
I was heading to Indy on I-65 today about 12:30ish and happened to see a nice looking blue VNT Daytona cruising through to I-70. 'Looked' stock, tinted windows but in pretty decent condition. Looked like the one I have but without the paint fade. Just curious if it was anyone on the list. Nice ride :thumb:

Dax Storm

Scottmon
01-16-2008, 04:52 PM
Probably the one mrmopar66 had for sale out of Seymour a couple years ago. I know he sold a lot of his TD stuff around Indy.

Black_Sunshine
01-16-2008, 05:05 PM
If mrmopar66 is Brian Barger then I think that's the one I have. I traded him an 86 CJ-7 for it about a year ago.

Scottmon
01-16-2008, 05:07 PM
If mrmopar66 is Brian Barger then I think that's the one I have. I traded him an 86 CJ-7 for it about a year ago.

Yup, that be the man...

88_pacifica
01-16-2008, 05:12 PM
How come none of you guys surface when we all have a get together? :confused:

Black_Sunshine
01-16-2008, 11:50 PM
How come none of you guys surface when we all have a get together? :confused:

I'm not too vocal on the the site but I try to keep tabs on the tentative Indy SDAC and the happenings in Indy. It seems like every weekend there's something else going on with friends, family etc. The guys I hang out with are big into the TD's but I can't speak for them. We were all talking about trying to get back into the scene visually but as of right now we have 7 TD's around our house but not a one is on the road :banghead: Four of them are a saturday away from action so we're getting there.

Dax Storm

Clay
01-17-2008, 12:45 AM
Holy cow, its the infamous Dax!!!!! Ive never met you, but I always wondered what happened to you??? Your the Dax who started the original Indy SDAC chapter correct?

clay

88_pacifica
01-17-2008, 09:17 AM
I'm not too vocal on the the site but I try to keep tabs on the tentative Indy SDAC and the happenings in Indy. It seems like every weekend there's something else going on with friends, family etc. The guys I hang out with are big into the TD's but I can't speak for them. We were all talking about trying to get back into the scene visually but as of right now we have 7 TD's around our house but not a one is on the road :banghead: Four of them are a saturday away from action so we're getting there.

Dax Storm

Hmmm... sounds to me you guys are one Saturday from being on the road again. As soon as the weather breaks this spring, get in touch with a couple of us. No need to have 300 people on your doorstep, but I'm sure one or two of use would be more than willing to help get you back on the road. Then, you can pick and choose what stuff you want to do and go to. I know there is a "dainty" balance between TD's and family, so we won't push it too much....

uwilluz
01-17-2008, 12:53 PM
I saw what appeared to be a REALLY NICE '86 or '87 TurboZ/ShelbyZ Daytona c/s on the side of 465 between Pendleton Pike and Emerson Ave last thursday. I was running behind for bowling league so I didn't get a chance to stop. Looked like they were there helping out another car.

Was that anyone here?

Black_Sunshine
01-17-2008, 05:33 PM
Holy cow, its the infamous Dax!!!!! Ive never met you, but I always wondered what happened to you??? Your the Dax who started the original Indy SDAC chapter correct?

clay

Yeah that would be me. Tommy Harrisson and I started it back in 2001 I believe. I remember a couple get togethers we had but it didn't seem like there was much enthusiasm. I moved to Muncie where I got involved with school, fraternity, women etc, and I lost touch with a lot of guys including Tommy. I haven't talked to Tommy in months and he only lives a couple miles from me. I've talked with John Lucas and Cory Fellers about getting back into things but we need some boost first :thumb: We've got quite a collection adding up at the farm lol. But like I said in my earlier post, we're about there. I'm sure you'll be hearing from us soon :evil:

Dax

3Bar_Mopar
01-17-2008, 05:49 PM
Yeah that would be me. Tommy Harrisson and I started it back in 2001 I believe. I remember a couple get togethers we had but it didn't seem like there was much enthusiasm. I moved to Muncie where I got involved with school, fraternity, women etc, and I lost touch with a lot of guys including Tommy. I haven't talked to Tommy in months and he only lives a couple miles from me. I've talked with John Lucas and Cory Fellers about getting back into things but we need some boost first :thumb: We've got quite a collection adding up at the farm lol. But like I said in my earlier post, we're about there. I'm sure you'll be hearing from us soon :evil:

Dax

Wow...those are some names I haven't heard in a long time!

Well....the Indy guy's here seem like they're always up for some get-together action and turbo dodge wrenching...so if anything, like you need help on one of many of your cars to get on the road or donate parts to get it going....I know I'm willing to help out!

Devon

Omniboy
01-21-2008, 02:32 PM
Getting close indeed. We need to post up some pics of the farm for all to see