PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: LAST CALL...Laser XT...

turbomopar87
02-21-2006, 10:02 PM
86 Laser XT sunroof, black. MUST go. I just bought an 86 turbo Z C/S, and that is 3 balck TD's at my house. I am taking off a couple parts off for the turbo Z, but nothing that will keep it from running and driving(yet)

The car has no interior except steering wheel and front seats. When i say no interior, i mean NOTHING. firewall to tail lights is bare floors and wires. Look at the pics in the link. The motor ran awsome the little bit i drove it. THe tranny has issues, doesnt like the cold and doesnt like to go into reverse, but it works when yo fiddle with it. I only bought the car to take the interior. Car is a rust bucket undernieth.

Top end has 15k on rebuild. Turbos has 15k on it. miles on the car is 144,000
I have an interior that can go in it. Its and extra $150 for the tan cloth interior though.

I would like to get $200 for the car, but am willing to work with offers.

The next day that its semi warm around here this car is getting scrapped to pieces and good parts will be sold. If you want a part, let me know. If the
car deosnt sell the parts will be available next week.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2145143

Kris

turbomopar87
02-21-2006, 10:14 PM
oh, and open to trades too...

looking for Shelby Z parts and TII upgrades or Turbo Z parts/upgrades. Really need +40's and a 3bar map.

turbomopar87
02-25-2006, 11:48 AM
ok, the one good seat that was left is sold, the cars gonna get parted. Anything that comes off is up for grabs, hatch doors, fenders, hood, bumbers, embelms, head & tail lights, all glass is good, has sunroof.

Only interior is a black leather back seat, real nice condition.

As for the motor, i cant lift it out where the car is right now, so if anyone wants it i have to know ahead of time so i can get the car moved. Its a very strong TI.

Kris

scott11224
11-09-2007, 12:43 PM
I would be interested in the rear bumper if it is still available, and in good shape.

jamesmonty
11-09-2007, 01:33 PM
Those were some bad azz burnouts!

fastbul
11-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Hey, you still looking for +40s and a 3bar map? I have a set I'd be willing to part with.

Vigo
11-10-2007, 01:53 AM
NICE pics in the cardomain. props for doing something we all want to do.