PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 85 Shelby Charger

ShelbyCharger85
01-12-2008, 04:14 PM
I am selling my Shelby Charger due to me leaving for college in a couple months. The car has just about 26,000 original miles on it. I have put polished and clear coated Centurion wheels on it. The car is very solid and the paint is amazing for being 23 years old. The body is very very straight with only a couple minor flaws. There is a small dent on the front quarter panel and some door dings here and there. Most of these could be pulled out without problem. I had it up at Carlisle and had so many compliments on how beautiful the car is. The interior is without question at least a 9 out of 10. The CS stitching is perfect. This car is all original with the exception of the centurion wheels and the stereo i have put in it. I have all the stuff to put it back to original if the buyer shall want it. I have put a Kenwood head unit in and also have two 10-inch subwoofers in the hatch with an 800-watt amp. This can be removed if the buyer doesnt want them. These cars are getting rarer and rarer every day. I have only seen one other Charger with less miles than this one and it sold for over 10 grand. I am asking for 8000.

ShelbyCharger85
01-12-2008, 04:24 PM
http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb187/ShelbyCharger85/
There are some pictures. I will hopefully have some pictures of the interior up by tonight or tomorrow.

85shelbycharger
01-12-2008, 06:56 PM
I can vouch for Ryan and his Shelby Charger. His car is the absolute NICEST, most ORIGINAL, SC I have ever seen. If I wasn't also in college, I would be buying it and stuffing it away in a garage somewhere. Bump for a good guy and a good deal :thumb:

GLHS592
01-12-2008, 06:58 PM
NICE!! I'd love to see some interior and under hood shots.

ShelbyCharger85
01-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Yea sorry it got dark on me tonight. I was cleaning it all out to really show how clean it is and when i got done it was pitch black so I didn't get to take any pictures. I will take some on the interior and under the hood tomorrow. Anything else that you would want me to take pictures of?

ScottD
01-12-2008, 07:19 PM
I talked to Ryan at Carlisle as it turned out we went to neighboring high schools. I've seen his car in person and it is indeed an extremely nice original example. Hope it goes to a good home.

ShelbyCharger85
01-13-2008, 08:11 PM
http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb187/ShelbyCharger85/
These are the interior pictures and under hood shots that were asked for. Sorry it took so long to get them up.

ShelbyCharger85
01-15-2008, 09:20 PM
Car is now on Ebay. Still open to offers though. Would rather it go to someone who really knows these cars.

J&G_BlueGLH
01-17-2008, 02:15 PM
+1 I remember meeting you at Carlisle this year... def a nice car. A shame you have to sell it.... good luck.. :)