PDA

View Full Version : I got Jury Duty

glhs727
01-08-2008, 10:15 AM
I have Jury duty this week. So I will not be able to answer many calls on Tuesday and Wednesday. If I don't get picked for a jury trail, then my service will be over on Wednesday and I'll be back in the shop on Thursday. So over the next couple of days, if you need me, call after 2pm if possible.
Otherwise order on line, or email me, but I won't answer email till later in the day.
Thanks,
Cindy

88_pacifica
01-08-2008, 10:19 AM
Tell them that you own lots of guns and think that the government is run by neo-nazi terrorists. Then tell them that you want to "make things right" in regards to the OJ trial and that Jeffrey Dahmer got a bad wrap...

Then, then... you'll never have jury duty again.. ;) :thumb: :D

raccoon
01-08-2008, 10:24 AM
I would just get it over with, if they find out you try to squeal out of it cant you get in huge trouble?

1FastCSX289
01-08-2008, 10:31 AM
Tell them that you own lots of guns and think that the government is run by neo-nazi terrorists. Then tell them that you want to "make things right" in regards to the OJ trial and that Jeffrey Dahmer got a bad wrap...

:lol::lol::clap:

mcsvt
01-08-2008, 10:45 AM
I went to jury duty for the first time a couple months back... I sat in a big room ALL DAY and was NEVER called. At the end of the day they call my name and I figured it was to tell me to return the next day... Nope, I got my paper work saying I've served and I don't have to do it again for 6 YEARS :confused:

So Cindy, here's hoping you get lucky like me :)

2.216VTurbo
01-08-2008, 12:38 PM
In our county they built a new jury assembly area with WiFi for the jurrors, desks, leather couches etc. The room holds 600+ jurrors so it's giant:thumb: I had a pretty good time with it last year:eyebrows:

mcsvt
01-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Same here Alan, we had flat screens and WiFi, no comfy chairs though :(

I actually got a lot of work done...

GLHS592
01-08-2008, 01:31 PM
I am the only person I know that enjoyed jury duty. However, I did find out that money talks. Us 12 jurors felt like a local tire manufacturer was giving this employee the shaft by not paying his workman's comp. The judge threw it out after 3 days. Hmmm...

Directconnection
01-08-2008, 01:40 PM
I have Jury duty this week. So I will not be able to answer many calls on Tuesday and Wednesday. If I don't get picked for a jury trail, then my service will be over on Wednesday and I'll be back in the shop on Thursday. So over the next couple of days, if you need me, call after 2pm if possible.
Otherwise order on line, or email me, but I won't answer email till later in the day.
Thanks,
Cindy

Cindy, if you want "out" come in dressed like a dirtbag. Wear a "This Bud's For You" T-shirt (Hemp version) and whatever else that makes you trailer trash. When I had jury duty years ago, I saw that trend during the selections. I never got picked 3 days in a row worth of jury selection!

93sundance
01-09-2008, 10:09 PM

Or tell them you are friends with me :lol:

I doubt I will ever have jury duty

I'M A FELON!!!

Watch out! I might rob, kill or rape you!!!!

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f194/UndeadFaith/OH_NOES.jpg

oh well

rich tideswell
01-10-2008, 04:01 PM
Watch out! I might rob, kill or rape you!!!!

you can't rape the willing :thumb: