PDA

View Full Version : "Cal" for the FAST EFI system. Anyone?

powermaxx
01-08-2008, 09:42 AM
Looking for someone who has a basic tune setup for a 2.2 (preferably for the TIII :D). Someone in the past sent me one but it was lost in a computer upgrade I did. This will be for the old version of FAST not the latest if there's any difference....

Mainly want it as a comparison vs a drop it in and "Play".

TIA:thumb:

Turbo Joe
01-08-2008, 09:40 PM
I've been after one for a long time steve. I'm slowly putting one together now. you have the gray version right? NOT the xfi red one.. I'm still batchfire though..

powermaxx
02-02-2008, 01:32 PM
I've been after one for a long time steve. I'm slowly putting one together now. you have the gray version right? NOT the xfi red one.. I'm still batchfire though..

Sorry, didn't see your erply.

I have the older "Gray" ECU box. Mines also batchfire. When I got it for a blown V8, the dealer said the sequential was a waste of time and money. Anyway wonder if that same thought applys to a turbo setup. I don't see why not unless you got really bad air/fuel setup.

Still looking for TIII specific info.

cordes
02-02-2008, 02:29 PM
I just PMed someone for you. I believe he runs FAST, and he has recently gone from an 8v to a 2.4. I am sure he has some experience in the matter.

BadAssPerformance
02-02-2008, 03:37 PM
Still looking for TIII specific info.

Steve Calder (SCalder) is the guy to talk to about TIII FAST cal info :thumb:

Turbo Joe
02-02-2008, 05:51 PM
yea I've tried that multiple times but he never gets back to me..
from what I understand is that he's a real busy guy. I'm just about ready to try out a cal, so i'll post up as soon as I do.. i'm just having some laptop issues right now..

BadAssPerformance
02-02-2008, 06:24 PM
He is a very busy guy...