PDA

View Full Version : put sundance project aside, got a Daytona!

2.5L_Turbo_Sundance
12-30-2007, 10:41 PM
the sundance was getting more and more troubles, so i started looking for another gas saver.

well, i picked up this 'tona for $430 itself, and with all the tag transfer and title and everything, it came out to cost me $622.50

its a 2 door hatchback... with the 2.5L automatic.

its a non turbo car, but still has a good pull in my opinion.

well, i will try to have some pics later, but it aint the prettiest i have seen. i might be needing some help on this car, so i will still be posting on here.

Alex

turbovanmanČ
01-02-2008, 07:34 PM
I moved it for you, ;)

Thats great, any help needed, just post away.

2.5L_Turbo_Sundance
01-08-2008, 12:09 PM
thanks, i was looking for this thread and i couldnt see where it was, i got scared for a minute lol

but yea, i am in the process of putting a radio in it, since the one i got with it was crap, and they cut the wires so short.... but im working on it.

i will be putting 2 12" MTX's in there, which they already are in there, jsut need hooking up, but is there anything i can get to cover them up so no-one breaks into my car, because you can see them due to the big rear window. i have seen some mopar cars that, with the hatch, they had a kinda roll up tarp thing that you could put behind the seats and unroll it to the back, so no-one could look and see what is in your trunk.

does anyone know where i can get that? and how much do they run for? right now i jsut have a blanket over it when im parked somewhere.

thanks

Alex

raccoon
01-08-2008, 12:40 PM
check the forsale section, theyre forsale all the time, I think they go for about 60 bucks.

Murphy
01-08-2008, 06:05 PM
taneu cover? i know that is not how its spelled but its something like that

2.5L_Turbo_Sundance
01-11-2008, 12:08 PM
ooo ok, its called the same then for the trucks, alrighty.

i didnt know what it was called, but yea

thanks.

Alex