PDA

View Full Version : Ignition Part Wanted....

Frank
12-27-2007, 10:49 AM
I will pay 15% plus shipping on top of the junkyard price to the person who can find me the following part for my 1994 Ford Bronco.

The only picture that I can find that would be remotely close to showing what I am looking for is below. It is the ignition tray that sits over the driverside valve cover. I am looking for the tray and the support bracket for the tray. I don't care if it still has the coil and solenoids.

Let me know. Thanks!

http://carad.ebayimg.com/i7/08/a/000/77/e5/e6aa_4.JPG

88_pacifica
12-27-2007, 11:10 AM
I will pay 15% plus shipping on top of the junkyard price to the person who can find me the following part for my 1994 Ford Bronco.

The only picture that I can find that would be remotely close to showing what I am looking for is below. It is the ignition tray that sits over the driverside valve cover. I am looking for the tray and the support bracket for the tray. I don't care if it still has the coil and solenoids.

Let me know. Thanks!

Are they rare or is it just expensive as hell?

Frank
12-27-2007, 11:27 AM
Kind of rare. JY broncos are getting harder and harder to find with scrap prices and those are the last parts they would save.

Frank

Turbodave
12-27-2007, 12:39 PM
My Brother in law has a whole mess of Ford trucks and Bronco's, most of them junkers, so I'll call him tonight and see if he can come up with one for you.

Frank
12-27-2007, 12:46 PM
Sweet! Thanks!

Clay
12-27-2007, 12:48 PM
hey, doesn't this belong in the parts wanted section? ;)

RoadWarrior222
12-31-2007, 08:12 PM
Hmmm pulled a bucketfull of random stuff off a '94 cougar with a HO windsor last year that was going to the wreckers, some coil and bracket thing stashed in the garage somewhere, don't suppose that has any likelihood of being the right bit? (Can't really make it out good on the photo.)

turbovanmanČ
01-02-2008, 07:32 PM
If Dave doesn't come thru, I am sure I can get something.

Frank
01-02-2008, 09:10 PM
Hmmm pulled a bucketfull of random stuff off a '94 cougar with a HO windsor last year that was going to the wreckers, some coil and bracket thing stashed in the garage somewhere, don't suppose that has any likelihood of being the right bit? (Can't really make it out good on the photo.)

I doubt it, but let me know anyway!

If Dave doesn't come thru, I am sure I can get something.

Let me know.

Frank
02-12-2008, 10:25 PM
Has anyone had any luck tracking one of these down?

shadow88
02-13-2008, 10:20 PM
I'll be at the yard mid next week. A better picture and description would really help both of us.

I mean, couldn't you snap a shot of your own truck while you point at it?

Turbodave
02-13-2008, 11:18 PM
Has anyone had any luck tracking one of these down?

Frank, I talked to Mike tonight and he's pretty sure there is one on a parts engine he's got sitting on the floor out in his barn. He's going to look for it tomorrow. Price would be whatever shipping costs+1 beer at SDAC :D

Subliminal
02-14-2008, 10:46 AM
http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/fd/full.asp?page=131

I can't find exactly what you're looking for, but lmctruck.com has every part of every friggin ford truck available...you just have to find it in their catalog.