PDA

View Full Version : Group Buy! L body 3" SS Exhaust

Omnious
02-19-2006, 01:56 PM
I am putting together a group buy for JRB designed SS Mandrel bent Omni/Charger 3" kits. The downpipe will start just shy of the turbo (no flange, you have to weld you own on) and comes in 3 pieces all hangers and clamps included $150.00 USD + shipping. It will take about 2 weeks until it is ready to be shipped after the 10 orders are filled. I have a few spoken for already. If I can get more then 10 spoken for the price will drop! I have to confirm what the exact drop will be.

I priced one kit shipped out to the west coast and it was about 45 dollars, You will pay exact shipping. I would like a $120 deposit and the remainder including shipping to be paid when I have the kits in hand and ready to ship.
they will be shipping from Minnesota

If you would like to get on this, shoot me a pm and I will reply with an e mail address that you can send your info to.

I prefer PayPal

Please PM me with any questions or concerns that you might have.
Below is a pictures of what the kits will resemble. but is a Daytona Kit
I have had alot of inquires about P and G body exhaust, But I plan to do this L body buy first. Later I would consider the P and G kits.

Good Day- Dave Thompson
http://webpages.charter.net/omnious/daytona3.jpg

turbovanmanČ
02-19-2006, 04:24 PM
Lugert, any issues, take it up with Ken, Frank or Dave in a PM please. Thankyou.

Omnious
02-19-2006, 04:25 PM
Simon +1

GLHSKEN
02-19-2006, 07:58 PM
Bottom Line Mr Lugert. You have a question, PM the STAFF. You are NOT staff here. You think you are skirting the lines, You are not. You are crossing them every opportunity you get and you know it. We are trying to be reasonable when dealing with you.

You are not staff. It is NOT up to you to question another members posts in pubic. Do it through the staff.

This is your warning.

Lugert
02-19-2006, 08:01 PM
Bottom Line Mr Lugert. You have a question, PM the STAFF. You are NOT staff here. You think you are skirting the lines, You are not. You are crossing them every opportunity you get and you know it. We are trying to be reasonable when dealing with you.

You are not staff. It is NOT up to you to question another members posts in pubic. Do it through the staff.

This is your warning.

It was a SIMPLE question with no underlying meaning other than the question that was asked.

Sorry if you feel I stepped on your toes.

I NEVER claimed to be staff here, never would.

GLHSKEN
02-19-2006, 08:08 PM
Your "undermining" posts have come to an end. From the newest vendor to constant questions about decals ( You cost yourself a nice account with that one).

No underlying meaning... no one believes that. Both our posts in this thread in this topic WILL be deleted in the morning. A new poll will be started in the BOARD discussion area regarding this.

GLHSKEN
02-19-2006, 08:09 PM
BTW, change your "got vinyl" tag line. You are NOT a vendor

GLHSKEN
02-19-2006, 08:15 PM
Ominous, my apoligies. We are discussing how to deal with this indivual in the staff forum.

Lugert
02-19-2006, 08:27 PM
Dave,

Please accept my apology also.
No harm was meant in my original (deleted) post.
I was just curious and since this is a forum I thought it might be the place to ask that particular question.

Omnious
02-19-2006, 09:25 PM
For the record, I did not plan to become a vendor. My interests were to save myself money on getting a exhaust kit. The kits are a similar design to the JRB kits, and the place where I would place a order at is the manufacturer Not through JRB. I would appreciate if this could be moved back to the parts forsale. Thanks -Dave

Frank
02-19-2006, 09:41 PM
Dont worry about the vendor thing. I changed the scope of this section to be vendor and group buy information to keep thing organized, etc. Group buys are allow here for now.... might try something different. Thanks for your work.

Frank

glhs727
02-19-2006, 11:20 PM
Just so I get this right, I would like some clarification:

it is a 3" JRB OMNI system made with stainless steel for $150 right?

Thanks,
Cindy

GLHSKEN
02-20-2006, 07:33 AM
From his past posts.

SS Mandrel bent Omni/Charger 3" kits

The kits are a similar design to the JRB kits, and the place where I would place a order at is the manufacturer Not through JRB.

At this price, you should buy a few sets for re-sale down the road This is also posted on TD.com where you are an authorized vendor FYI. ;) You may need to clarify for those folks as well.

GLHS592
02-20-2006, 09:50 AM
Anybody got a picture of that kit on a car? It doesn't look like it has enough bends. If I was near my GLHS, I'd look under it to see how the stock exhaust runs to compare it.

Subliminal
02-20-2006, 10:34 AM
Below is a pictures of what the kits will resemble. but is a Daytona Kit

It's just a representation. ;)

The S is Silent
02-20-2006, 11:20 AM
Anybody got a picture of that kit on a car? It doesn't look like it has enough bends. If I was near my GLHS, I'd look under it to see how the stock exhaust runs to compare it.

It has plenty of bends. It looks almost exactly like the kit I have going on my charger. DP - straight section for cat - 90 degree bend to point it towards driver side, and another 90 bend to point it to the rear - bump for axle clearance - exit out the rear.

GLHS592
02-20-2006, 11:24 AM
bump for axle clearance - exit out the rear.

That's the part that didn't look like it has enough bends. I guess I was thinking the bump for the axle was higher.

Omnious
02-20-2006, 04:00 PM
Group Buy is on Hold, Thanks