PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Clean 87 Daytona $600

CletusJones
12-20-2007, 04:41 PM
It's in good shape inside and out but needs a little TLC.

It's a 2.5L TBI with an A520. The underside of the car is clean and the only damage to the interior is a tear in the carpet behind the driver's seat. The car has a new fuel pump, new turbo clutch, and all new locks (doors, ignition, hatch). It ran like a champ until I parked it in July, now it cranks but won't start up. Car also has new CD player and 6 new speakers.

Extra parts that will go with the car:
- extra doorhandles
- extra headlight motors
- FSM
- engine harness for an 89 TII car
- 3-piece spoiler
- ignition coil
- coolant temp sensor
- oxygen sensor

I bought the car to DD until I could do a turbo swap but don't have the resources since my daughter was born.

$600/best takes it all. Car is located in Highland, IN and can be seen with advance notice.

Here's a pic taken before it was parked: http://omg-stfu.com/temp/tuna/DSCN0388.JPG

I'll be going out to the garage this weekend and can take any additional pics of the car if anyone is interested.

Josh

CletusJones
12-27-2007, 03:02 PM
nobody?

I'm flexible on this, I just don't want to give the thing away. If you're interested make an offer and we can go from there.

TurboBuggy
12-27-2007, 03:05 PM
my dad might be interested, ill show it to him and get back with you :thumb:

BadAssPerformance
12-27-2007, 03:06 PM
Looks clean, nice color too! I'd but it but I'm at my limit for projects.

I'll post it to the SDAC-Chicago list for you tonight. :thumb:

raccoon
12-27-2007, 03:08 PM
looks good no dents or curb rash. :)

CletusJones
12-29-2007, 11:50 PM
my dad might be interested, ill show it to him and get back with you :thumb:
Thanks! Is he interested?

Looks clean, nice color too! I'd but it but I'm at my limit for projects.

I'll post it to the SDAC-Chicago list for you tonight. :thumb:
Thanks JT! It's in great shape inside and out, it's a prime candidate for a turbo swap. There aren't even any interior rattles when you drive it. Please let me know if anything comes up on the list. I'm reachable at josh at omg-stfu dot com.

looks good no dents or curb rash. :)
Car's in great shape, no dings or dents at all. The only thing that needs attention bodywise is that the paint flaked off the nose (that's why it has the bra on it)

BadAssPerformance
12-30-2007, 10:26 AM
I copied you on the e-mail Josh, good luck with the sale!

CletusJones
01-02-2008, 09:04 PM
I copied you on the e-mail Josh, good luck with the sale!
Thanks JT! Please let me know if you hear anything on the SDAC-Chicago list.

BadAssPerformance
01-03-2008, 12:34 AM
Will do!

CletusJones
01-05-2008, 11:21 PM
bumpasaurus

Anyone?
Updated pics: http://omg-stfu.com/temp/tuna/
Will have pics of the interior up on Monday.

paisley_pirate
01-05-2008, 11:51 PM
Any guesses on the non start? Any codes or anything? Or is the gas messing with it?

Wifey says it's "cute car"... this is a good thing...

CletusJones
01-08-2008, 12:03 AM
Any guesses on the non start? Any codes or anything? Or is the gas messing with it?

Wifey says it's "cute car"... this is a good thing...

I'm guessing old fuel (I didn't add stabilizer when I parked it) or fouled plugs. No codes.

There are updated pics at the url above, some interior shots and stuff. Although there's no radio in the car now it'll come with a Panasonic CD/MP3 player installed. It's currently in my other vehicle.