PDA

View Full Version : flange question

Austrian Dodge
02-19-2006, 06:54 AM
Well, I sold my t3/t4 to a friend of mine, who wants to turbocharge his bmw.

he bought this piece here....
http://e30turbo.geile-karren-treffen...mani_m20_1.jpg
but as you can see, this thing has a standard t3 flange. the turbo i sold him has our chrysler style flange.

i told him to help him to get a turbine inlet flange like our cars have, to get this turbo working.

don't know if the manifold he bought is steel or stainless steel, but it's no cast iron...

You have not listed Chrysler style flanges, but is it possible to make one for me?
I'd need the inlet flange, as well as the outlet flange (turbo has internal wastegate -> makes difference??)...

wont sell him my 2,5" swingvalve, so he has to fabricate is own, and therefore would need the chrysler style one also.

thanks!!

CRMB
02-19-2006, 12:59 PM
I would need a gasket or a drawing, and I'd probably run off 50 considering I doubt you are alone in needing them.
-Adam

Well, I sold my t3/t4 to a friend of mine, who wants to turbocharge his bmw.

he bought this piece here....
http://e30turbo.geile-karren-treffen...mani_m20_1.jpg
but as you can see, this thing has a standard t3 flange. the turbo i sold him has our chrysler style flange.

i told him to help him to get a turbine inlet flange like our cars have, to get this turbo working.

don't know if the manifold he bought is steel or stainless steel, but it's no cast iron...

You have not listed Chrysler style flanges, but is it possible to make one for me?
I'd need the inlet flange, as well as the outlet flange (turbo has internal wastegate -> makes difference??)...

wont sell him my 2,5" swingvalve, so he has to fabricate is own, and therefore would need the chrysler style one also.

thanks!!

Austrian Dodge
02-21-2006, 05:27 PM
hm...maybe someone from the states could give you the gasket, better than have it shipped oversea ;)

that friend i sold the turbo told me yesterday, that he prolly could get the flanges lasercut by a friend of him....so not sure if he's in need of any.

but maybe any other turbo-mopar members?