PDA

View Full Version : Neon versus a N/A 1st gen DSM

ShelbyTurbo
02-18-2006, 09:28 PM
So, last night my friend and I went to a local store for a beer run, on our way back, I notce headlights coming up fast behind me, and they start to ride my backside. Now, I don't like people who ride my ---, especially at night, and especially while I'm 10 over the speed limit to boot, At first I run it up to about 85 ish and pull away, all the while my friend tells me "carefull that could be a cop" But the headlights obvoisly told me that it was a DSM, after I told him that he said, "But that doesn't mean that there is a cop up there." and pointed toward the nearby lake access that the county mounties like to stay at. By this point, I've slowed back down to about 60 ish and he's right back on my --- again, obviously he wanted to play. He tries to blow by me as traffic clears, and as soon as I see him get by my front fender I downshift into third. He started to pull away, untill my twincam wound up and ate him alive, at about twice the legal speedlimit I had around six carlengths and decided to shut her down, as traffic was starting to come up pretty fast, and I had decided that I didn't really need to press the point that I would just run away from him. He eventually caught up to me and then continued to ride my --- untill my turn.

Poor loser!:D

turbocoupe
02-19-2006, 05:30 PM
people have nothing better to do, I hate when people ride my a$$ because if i brake quickly and they hit me I'll feel so bad for that person. But nice job waxxin that dsm.

Ondonti
02-19-2006, 10:39 PM
Just drive with the rear bumper removed and give their paintjob some lovin.