PDA

View Full Version : Register Your #'d Shelby!

DC Turismo
12-08-2007, 07:33 PM
Over the last few months, I was surprised at how many individuals I've met at shows and through online contacts that were unaware of a registry for our vehicles. Not sure if any of them ended up signing up or not, but this is what prompted my post here.

If you haven't already, please register your GLHS Omni/Charger, CSX, Shelby Lancer, or Shelby Dakota at www.shelbyregistry.com .

For additional questions, contact@shelbyregistry.com

* I am not aquainted with the registry by any means other than the listing of my CSX and those which I know are RIP. I simply feel it is important that, as a community, we should build this registry up and try to account for as many of these vehicles as possible. *

Thanks!

http://www.shelbyregistry.com/graphics/mainlogo.jpg (http://www.shelbyregistry.com/)

1FastCSX289
12-08-2007, 07:53 PM
I saw it had me listed as owner of 87 CSX 512. UNfortunately, I rolled the car over and parted it out in 2002. :( So, thanks for reminding me to update the list!

BadAssPerformance
12-09-2007, 01:55 AM
I saw it had me listed as owner of 87 CSX 512. UNfortunately, I rolled the car over and parted it out in 2002. :( So, thanks for reminding me to update the list!

Ouch! Got pics?

uwilluz
12-09-2007, 01:58 AM
I just registered Shelby Lancer #71 as "totalled".

:(

BadAssPerformance
12-09-2007, 02:06 AM
I just registered Shelby Lancer #71 as "totalled".

:(

Bummer :(

Got pics?

1FastCSX289
12-09-2007, 10:00 AM
Ouch! Got pics?

No, I dont think so. Honestly, I owned this car before I was involved as much in the Shelby Dodge scene. So, I guess I didnt think of taking pics for the forums. The car had 52k original miles on it. There was no rust at all, but the paint was rough. I rolled it over onto its roof, where it slid about 50 yards or so down a ravine. My head broke the drivers side window when it went over, busting up my ear pretty good. The open window acted as a shovel as it careened down the hill, scooping MASSIVE quantities of mud into the interior. So, basicly, the roof was caved in, the whole drivers side smashed and the interior covered in 5" of mud throughout. It was totalled. I stripped out all the shelby stuff and transplanted most of it into an 87 Omni. The rest I sold on ebay. The only thing I forgot was the front grill. I didnt realize it was Shelby specific at the time and it went to the j-yard with the car:o

But, yea....that wasnt a good day.

Now, how I almost got arrested getting the car out of the tow lot after the accident is another story.......:nod: :D

GLHS592
12-09-2007, 10:02 AM
I sent an update to my entry 4 years ago...

BadAssPerformance
12-09-2007, 10:33 AM
No, I dont think so. Honestly, I owned this car before I was involved as much in the Shelby Dodge scene. So, I guess I didnt think of taking pics for the forums. The car had 52k original miles on it. There was no rust at all, but the paint was rough. I rolled it over onto its roof, where it slid about 50 yards or so down a ravine. My head broke the drivers side window when it went over, busting up my ear pretty good. The open window acted as a shovel as it careened down the hill, scooping MASSIVE quantities of mud into the interior. So, basicly, the roof was caved in, the whole drivers side smashed and the interior covered in 5" of mud throughout. It was totalled. I stripped out all the shelby stuff and transplanted most of it into an 87 Omni. The rest I sold on ebay. The only thing I forgot was the front grill. I didnt realize it was Shelby specific at the time and it went to the j-yard with the car:o

But, yea....that wasnt a good day.

Now, how I almost got arrested getting the car out of the tow lot after the accident is another story.......:nod: :D

Wow, damn, glad you're alive!

So you had to steal your car back??? I'm curious now... if you want to elaborate and so we don't cannibalize thsi thread, I can move these posts to a new one ;)

BadAssPerformance
12-09-2007, 10:37 AM

4 years ago Bill was either busy or away and not able to update the registry, however he is actively updating it now. I would suggest re-sending the info if it is not current in the Registry, cuz I know I don't have any e-mails from 4 years ago due to re-formating, etc., and would not expect anyone else to.

DodgeZ
12-09-2007, 11:04 AM
not wasting the time again..............

1FastCSX289
12-09-2007, 07:15 PM
Wow, damn, glad you're alive!

So you had to steal your car back??? I'm curious now... if you want to elaborate and so we don't cannibalize thsi thread, I can move these posts to a new one ;)

Yea, I was banged up, but nothing major. A few cuts and scrapes....and I was VERY muddy.

Um....yea....well.....A neighbor called the police and the police called the tow truck (I didnt even want the Police there b/c no one else was involved).
They towed my CSX out of the ravine by basicly hooking a winch on the back axle and dragging it out. They hooked it up and towed it to a shop about 2 miles down the road. The whole process took about 30 minutes from dragging it to towing it.

I went back there to get my car the next day because I wanted to part it out. Well, they wanted (as I remember) $275 for the tow:eek: I just about fell over. "Youre joking, right?" Yea, he was serious. I explained to the guy that I was in the automotive business and I knew what a 2 mile tow with winching costs. So, I proceeded to write him a check for 150 dollars and put it on the counter. He told me that I could pay him the 150, but I couldnt take the car until the full amount was payed. I told him I wasnt paying the amount that he wanted and that he wasnt allowed to keep my car. It wasnt impounded and he couldnt hold my property for services rendered. So, we argued back and forth and I grew more angry by the minute. My friends were with me and they started to get worried when they saw the steam pouring out of my ears.

I just marched right behind the counter while the guy was yelling at me to "Get back!" Of course, I was blinded by rage at this point and I kept moving through the back of their shop and into the yard out back where I spotted the CSX. I hopped in it and started it up with my spare key (YES!!! IT STILL RAN!!!). So, now I am heading for the gate and the owner of the shop is chasing me while he has one of his goons block the gate with a tow truck.......so I drive up on the grass, around the tow truck and into the front lot where my dolly was waiting. The whole time, my friends were chasing after me pleading for me to calm down (id never been so mad in my life).

So, of course the ------- calls the cops and they show up while im loading the CSX onto the dolly. The cop comes running over and asks me what Im doing. I explain that im retrieving my property from this thief who wanted 275 dollars to tow it. So, the cop says "you cant do that". I said "Yes I can, and I am". :nod: I expained to the cop that it is illegal for a shop to hold a car in ransom for services rendered. He has to sue me if he wants anymore than the 150 I gave him. So, the cop says "have you ever heard of a mechanics lein"? I said, "Yes, I am very familiar with mechanics leins.....does he have one?" Of course, I already knew the answer because it takes months to go thru the process for a lein.

So, now the cop was mad because he knew he couldnt stop me. So, he went back inside to talk to the owner of the shop and tells me to wait. So, he comes out and tells me hes going to arrest me AND MY FRIENDS for tresspassing unless I pay up. I was fully prepared to go to jail that day and fight it, but I couldnt drag my buddies into my mess. So, he got me. I paid.:(

Turns out.....that shop is the spot where all the local pigs get their work done and where they bring all the local tows.......so im sure they have a little scam going.

Im just mad at myself (still) that I blew up and stormed into the yard. I should have called the police and then the owner of the tow company would have had to give me my car back. But, I guess you live and learn. Im a hothead and ive learned what happens when I give into my hotheadedness.

87glhs232
12-09-2007, 07:41 PM
I have tried to contact him several times since I purchased my 'S, but still no update on #232. I'm over it.

BadAssPerformance
12-10-2007, 12:43 AM
Yea, I was banged up, but nothing major. A few cuts and scrapes....and I was VERY muddy.

Um....yea....well.....A neighbor called the police .....

Well glad you were not banged up too bad and you almost got away with it.... towing companies are usually pretty crooked in some way.

uwilluz
12-10-2007, 12:51 AM
Bummer :(

Got pics?

Here's one.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/37/shelbyrr6.jpg

BadAssPerformance
12-10-2007, 12:56 AM
OUCH! :( Everybody ok?

uwilluz
12-10-2007, 01:06 AM
Well, I have permanent back damage (twisted 8 vertebrae) but other than that, yeah. Some stupid broad on her cell phone made a left across traffic, I t-boned her at 50mph.

BadAssPerformance
12-10-2007, 01:10 AM
Ouch! :( left turns cause most accidents... cell phones dont help either!

mwrenn
12-10-2007, 01:27 AM
It's a tribute to the design of these cars, the Lancer in this case, no airbags, but no fatality. I just registered Lancer 604. LOL Mines in a little better shape though j/k!

uwilluz
12-10-2007, 01:31 AM
It's a tribute to the design of these cars, the Lancer in this case, no airbags, but no fatality.!

Oh there was almost a fatality. I wanted to kill that -----.

BadAssPerformance
12-10-2007, 01:44 AM
It's a tribute to the design of these cars, the Lancer in this case, no airbags, but no fatality. I just registered Lancer 604. LOL Mines in a little better shape though j/k!

Pics? I have a small collection by number forming ;) Anyone who registers, please post pics in this thread or e--mail them straight to me at jt @ badassperformance.com

Oh there was almost a fatality. I wanted to kill that -----.

LOL, I know the feeling!

Scottmon
12-10-2007, 10:35 AM
Well, I have permanent back damage (twisted 8 vertebrae) but other than that, yeah. Some stupid broad on her cell phone made a left across traffic, I t-boned her at 50mph.

Ouch! Left turners are why I quit riding sport bikes, too many close calls.

Registered '89 CSX #009, we'll see how long it takes for the update. My '87 CSX took 6 years to show up in the registry, LOL

ShelbyRegistry
12-18-2007, 08:13 PM

I have it as seven and a half-years ago (28 May 2000) and I believe your entry was updated during the big database update earlier this year (assuming you live in TN). If not, let me know and I'll update it this week.

At this point in time I rarely go more than seven days without an update.

Cheers.

BadAssPerformance
12-18-2007, 08:14 PM
Welcome to the forum Bill! :thumb:

ShelbyRegistry
12-18-2007, 08:17 PM
I have tried to contact him several times since I purchased my 'S, but still no update on #232. I'm over it.

I replied to your registration the week I got it (18 Feb 2007) but I haven't seen a response from you. I'm sending another one right now. Let me know if you don't get it.

Cheers.

Frank
12-18-2007, 09:13 PM
Wow, it is Bill! Welcome to the forum! We are glad to have you! Let us know if you ever need any help!!!!!

:thumb: :clap:

:welcome:

ShelbyRegistry
12-18-2007, 09:56 PM
Welcome to the forum Bill! :thumb:

Thanks! I thought I already had an account here but I guess I didn't. I do now. However, I'm not a big forum guy since I don't have a lot of time to browse but I will peek in from time to time.

Cheers.

Csx254
12-18-2007, 09:59 PM
Wow, it is Bill! Welcome to the forum! We are glad to have you! Let us know if you ever need any help!!!!!

New to the board here also. Been on TD.com for a while. I'll have to sign up my CSX's too.

Oh, what wheels do you have on your daytona!! they are sweet!

ShelbyRegistry
12-18-2007, 10:00 PM

Thanks! If anyone has any issues with the Registry, I'm here with my asbestos suit. I'll be the first to admit that it was a long time coming but I have a good system in place now.

I currently have 1461 vehicles registered or over 23%! I'm also only 11 86 GLHSs short of 50%!

Cheers.

87glhs232
12-18-2007, 10:13 PM
I just replied to your email :thumb: Thanks!

BadAssPerformance
12-18-2007, 10:26 PM
Thanks! I thought I already had an account here but I guess I didn't. I do know. However, I'm not a big forum guy since I don't have a lot of time to browse but I will peek in from time to time.

Cheers.

That's what I said years ago when I posted on SDML daily ;) :thumb:

Turbodave
12-18-2007, 11:45 PM
Cool, Welcome Bill!

I'll have to get you updates on the half dozen numbered cars in my barn.

ShelbyRegistry
12-19-2007, 12:00 AM
Cool, Welcome Bill!

I'll have to get you updates on the half dozen numbered cars in my barn.

You can fill out one form with all of your correct info and then each subsequent you can just fill in the vehicle info.

Cheers.

Scottmon
12-19-2007, 09:51 AM
Kudos Bill!

Checked the Registry and my CSX-VNT is already up! :thumb:

DC Turismo
12-19-2007, 07:59 PM
YAY! Welcome Bill! I was kind of hoping this would draw you out over here on TM! :)

TurboRon25
12-20-2007, 08:37 PM
89 CSX 186 (not mine): not in the registry.
It's on autotrader.

------
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=234702331&dealer_id=61603021&car_year=1989&model=DODSHAD&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&start_year=1988&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=used&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=&make=DODGE&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=85641&advanced=&end_year=1990&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=0
------
1989 Dodge Shelby Shadow CSX/VNT, #186 of 200. Completely rebuilt engine, 27,000 since complete rebuild, new paint, new interior. Adjustable struts, stainless exhaust system, bradded steel cables, racing clutch, new shifter cables, Reccaro racing seats, 4 wheel disc breaks, Alarm system, Super 60 computer (25PSI turbo) and much much more. Have all receipts, appraised (have copy) for 8500.00. Car show quality, fun and fast.
-----

There is a lot of good info for the registry.
We see #'d cars come up on autotrader and e-bay all the time.
Would you still like the information on these cars?
I think some sort of note should be made to at least document their existance.

Ron

BadAssPerformance
12-30-2007, 04:05 PM
Bumping the thread... I just added a picture of the Shelby Registry homepage to post #1! :thumb:

overlordsshadow
01-02-2008, 11:47 AM
How do you identify a shelby? We just got what appears from the registration to be an 89 Shelby Daytona, but the car doesn't have a dash plaque. The window sills do have the remnants of "Shelby Z" stickers and a bit of a body kit package. Can you tell them just by a vin search?

Frank
01-02-2008, 11:52 AM
How do you identify a shelby? We just got what appears from the registration to be an 89 Shelby Daytona, but the car doesn't have a dash plaque. The window sills do have the remnants of "Shelby Z" stickers and a bit of a body kit package. Can you tell them just by a vin search?

Yep! Here are the ways you can...
http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/vbarticles.php?do=article&articleid=3

There is an 89 Shelby Daytona article waiting to be approved that deals with production numbers. It was submitted by someone and is just waiting for me to do some formating stuff on it.

1FastCSX289
01-02-2008, 12:44 PM

I believe the registry is only for numbered, Whittier cars. The daytonas were "Shelby inspired", but not actual Shelby production vehicles.

3nglenn
01-14-2008, 06:56 PM
I registered my 87 CSX #484 today :D 6899 Maybe I'll get to drive it this summer... G.P.

DC Turismo
01-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Awesome man! Glad to hear it. Have any larger pics? She looks like a beaut!

BadAssPerformance
01-14-2008, 07:26 PM
Click it and it gets larger :thumb:

Turbodave
01-14-2008, 07:33 PM

I say that to all the ladies:D

Nice CSX Glenn!

DC Turismo
01-14-2008, 07:53 PM

No kidding?! :confused: That's awesome... I didn't see the blue outline around the pic. to even think it was a link :lol: Thanks JT.

BTW Glenn, the old school house in the background really adds a nice touch. That's a calendar pic for 2009!

3nglenn
01-14-2008, 08:07 PM
Thanks for compliments guys! She's totally stock with the exception of a MP performance computer. The few times I've driven it (under cover of darkness on back roads :D) it's been a rush... handles like a go-kart. Brutal stiff ride. Kind of like a 69 Roadrunner I used to have.. Except the CSX has brakes. Only other thing I plan on doing to it is installing a roller cam some day. Thanks again. G.P.

Juggy
01-15-2008, 11:53 AM
I have the dash plaque for 87 CSX #248 here....does anyone know how to find out if the car is still alive?? I see it on the registry!! any way to find out if the guy still owns the vehicle? im thinking the car got parted :(

BadAssPerformance
01-19-2008, 10:09 AM
You can fill out one form with all of your correct info and then each subsequent you can just fill in the vehicle info.

Cheers.

Hey Bill, didja see the new Shelby Registry flash animation link up top? :D

okie mopar
01-26-2008, 06:17 PM
How can you register a 91 Shelby? THANKS RONNIE rfralicks@yahoo.com

cordes
01-26-2008, 06:59 PM
How can you register a 91 Shelby? THANKS RONNIE rfralicks@yahoo.com

See my post in the thread about your Daytona. The registry is for the numbered cars which were modified by Shelby Automobiles. Unfortunately for guys like you and I, our cars weren't modified by Shelby, but still rolled off the line as a TM thank goodness.

uwilluz
01-26-2008, 07:30 PM
Just a couple updates.

Chuck Harris no longer owns Shelby Lancer #599. He sold it back in late '04 or '05. No idea who he sold it to, or even how to get ahold of him anymore. I was hoping to buy the car from him but it sold before my loan went through.

Also, Chuck Franzen owns Shelby Lancer #600, I'll send him a message about posting up the info.

Clay
01-27-2008, 01:21 AM
what about chuck norris? does he own any? ;)

cordes
01-27-2008, 01:46 AM
what about chuck norris? does he own any? ;)

He actually owns a SL with an auto and leather. He had owned a couple of other numbered cars, but he shifts so fast that he traveled back in time. After showing Carroll Shelby what his greatest accomplishment would be, he then came back to our time. He could never quite get down the control of when he was going back to, so he sold all his manual cars and settled on the lancer with the auto.

85shelbycharger
05-09-2008, 01:04 AM
I've submitted an update on 1987 GLHS #0080 for R.I.P. status. Worst rusted L-body I've ever seen in my life, far beyond repair. Therefore, junked.

Bump to those of you needing to register your numbered Shelby Dodge! Direct link to Bill Yohman's site can be found in this forum. www.shelbyregistry.com

TurboSedan
05-09-2008, 09:41 AM
i registered my CSX there a few weeks ago. i noticed my brother had registered his Shelby Lancer #127 there as well. he did own SL #371 but never registered it. we parted that car out due to MAJOR rust :( tried to lift the car with a jack and the jack went right through the car! so needless to say SL #371 is RIP. Shelby Lancer #371's engine lives on in SL #127 though.

---------------------------
Joshua Mitchell
'91 Dodge SPiRiT R/T
'87 Shelby CSX #667
'98 Buick Regal GS

DC Turismo
05-09-2008, 11:08 AM
i registered my CSX there a few weeks ago. i noticed my brother had registered his Shelby Lancer #127 there as well. he did own SL #371 but never registered it. we parted that car out due to MAJOR rust :( tried to lift the car with a jack and the jack went right through the car! so needless to say SL #371 is RIP. Shelby Lancer #371's engine lives on in SL #127 though.

Be sure to register it then, especially if it's RIP now. :thumb:

rich tideswell
05-09-2008, 01:20 PM
Be sure to register it then, especially if it's RIP now. :thumb:

you mean RISH (Resting In Shelby Heaven)

DC Turismo
05-09-2008, 01:20 PM
you mean RISH (Resting In Shelby Heaven)

:clap::thumb: Good one.

oldgregg
05-18-2008, 04:46 PM
I owend 112 I sent Bill numerous emails & it was never updated. It still has John as the owner. I sold it to Gary Donovan who sold it to Bruce Bender. That's the last person to own it far as I know.

I'll send my info & see how quick it takes to update.

WickedShelby88
05-19-2008, 08:59 AM
I know of a guy with an 87 CSX who drives it to work during the summer and of a shelby dakota for sale here in the next town over also. See them both almost every day. I will be sure to get their info. I'm acquainted with one owner and the other guy owns a body shop. I've also questioned a few people on here about some 87 GLHS cars. I'm hoping to find out more soon.

DC Turismo
05-20-2008, 01:30 AM
Anytime I see someone with a numbered car listed in their signature that isnt listed on the registry I PM them with the link to the appropriate form. As members of this community, we need to be committed to registering as many of these cars as possible in order to see how many are left since they were limited production models. Mr. Yohman, do you by chance have the numbers recorded pertaining to the number of cars registered during each year ever since you started the registry? Just curious as to how steadily it has grown (i.e. 2006 122 89 CSXs registered, 2007 155 89 CSXs registered)

ShelbyRegistry
12-29-2008, 04:55 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know about the current Registry count:

86 GLHS (250 of 500)
88 CSX-T (165 of 1000)
87 GLHS (335 of 1000)
89 Dakota (216 of 1500)
87 Lancer (195 of 800)
89 CSX-VNT (167 of 500)
87 CSX (209 of 750)
Can-Am (12 of 75)

Cheers.

BadAssPerformance
12-29-2008, 05:43 PM
Awesome Bill! Hope our flash animation on the left is helping get the word out! :thumb:

neonsox
12-29-2008, 05:54 PM
Thanks for adding mine!

DC Turismo
02-07-2009, 01:44 AM
Let's give this a bump. New year will hopefully mean more numbered cars found and registered!

junior92
02-07-2009, 03:32 AM
Brad Parent shelby csx #159 windsor ont canada best 1/4 11.80 116 mph

Will Martin
02-07-2009, 04:02 AM
Just added my '89 CSX #377 to the list. I go to pick it up in about 2 days.

BadAssPerformance
02-07-2009, 11:57 AM
Cool deal :thumb:

DC Turismo
03-30-2009, 12:42 AM
Bump for spring!

DC Turismo
03-24-2010, 12:13 AM
It's been one year since this has been bumped and I've seen some new owners of #'d Shelbys posting on the boards... so here's a heads up to get your car registered!

www.shelbyregistry.com

How about sticky status here?! :thumb:

DC Turismo
03-24-2010, 12:18 AM
BTW, I've hit up a few people on TD.com about the registry too. Spread the word!

BadAssPerformance
03-24-2010, 08:39 AM
It's been one year since this has been bumped and I've seen some new owners of #'d Shelbys posting on the boards... so here's a heads up to get your car registered!

www.shelbyregistry.com

How about sticky status here?! :thumb:

Stuck :thumb:

BTW, I've hit up a few people on TD.com about the registry too. Spread the word!

Good work Billy :clap: and dont get banned there for trying to do a good deed! :eek: ;)

DC Turismo
03-24-2010, 04:27 PM
Stuck :thumb:

Good work Billy :clap: and dont get banned there for trying to do a good deed! :eek: ;)

I'm already banned (for over a year now!) so I just get Pat to PM the guys who I notice hahaha :thumb::amen:

BadAssPerformance
03-24-2010, 06:41 PM
LOL sweet :thumb:

DC Turismo
03-26-2010, 08:58 PM
bump!

DC Turismo
03-28-2010, 08:06 PM
1987 CSX #515 registered moments ago as RIP.

DC Turismo
06-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Any word on an email to contact Bill Yohman? contact@shelbyregistry.com no longer works?

Don Nunez
08-22-2011, 03:35 PM
I've sent my info into the registry,Haven't heard anything

I picked up a 1988 shelby csx

Milwaukie,Oregon
1988 CSX-T

Condition can be seen here...# unknown since number plate has been removed

Any info would be great

http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a1...helby%20CSX-T/ (http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/dn9979/1988%20Shelby%20CSX-T/)

DC Turismo
02-29-2012, 12:29 AM
Hey Bill, any new updates scheduled in the near future? I have to send you info on a couple.

DC Turismo
08-10-2012, 03:43 AM
Please be sure to also update your registry information with Gail via www.shelby-dodge.com . The registry on that website is actually in gallery format and is continuing to increase in size at a rapid pace! :)

Wayne in NJ
08-27-2012, 09:11 AM
'87 GLHS #266 just (08/27/12) came up on Ebay. Needs a lot of work. (Hopefully this isn't old news I'm posting)!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1987-Dodge-Shelby-Charger-GLHS-No-266-parts-restoration-/400317964087?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item5d34cf5f37

glhs0075
08-27-2012, 10:10 AM
Information on both my Shelbys has been sent to both sites. I've heard back from Gail, we're just waiting for the admins to do an update.

Wayne in NJ
10-25-2012, 08:18 AM
#477 just purchased by someone on the site, here's a link to the listing on Team Shelby:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/77907-1987-shelby-charger-glh-s-glhs-477-for-sale/

#706 now on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121005214228&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1123

(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121005214228&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3ASS%3AUS%3A1123)

johnl
10-25-2012, 05:37 PM
registry link is dead

glhs0075
10-25-2012, 07:46 PM
The site is being updated.

Egodriver71
12-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Anyone do number verification?

I want to make sure my new to me Dakota has the correct dash plaque.

BadAssPerformance
12-26-2012, 01:52 PM
Anyone do number verification?

I want to make sure my new to me Dakota has the correct dash plaque.

PM me the VIN and I'll consult the SDAC database :thumb:

Wayne in NJ
01-09-2013, 10:27 AM
Omni #296 appeared on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-Other-SHELBY-/321050596678?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4ac01b5546

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

glhs0075
01-31-2014, 11:39 PM
I'm still waiting for S/L #176 to be updated. It's going on about a year and a half now since I submitted my info.

greaser
03-23-2014, 05:04 AM
I have 89 CSX 267 registered on both and my 07 SGT is registered on the other Shelby registry. :thumb:

Skligmund
08-23-2014, 04:25 AM
Looks like 86 GLHS number 70 is for sale 15 miles from me... $7K sounds a bit much. Saw this car at an auto body shop last month and took some photos with my phone through the fence, a few scuffs and dents (especially r/h doors).

http://kenai.craigslist.org/cto/4631131049.html

going4speed
08-23-2014, 07:54 AM
Running, complete and rust free..sounds like a bargain to me.

cordes
08-23-2014, 09:05 AM
Running, complete and rust free..sounds like a bargain to me.

It cleans up well, but if that engine bay is any indication it's more like a 3-4K car.

mopar_maniac
07-20-2015, 05:07 PM
Hello

We my son and i would like to Register an 89 Shelby CSX number 323 . Could someone please tell us if this car has any of the two options. It appears to have the Recaro seats installed

sdac guy
07-20-2015, 08:06 PM
89 CSX #323 with a VIN ending with 644783, shipped to the Chrysler Zone office in San Francisco CA on 5/4/90. It did not have either the Recaro seats nor the wide tire option at that time.

Barry

BadAssPerformance
07-20-2015, 09:03 PM
Welcome mopar_maniac! be sure to register at www.shelbyregistry.com and check out www.sdac.org

cordes
07-20-2015, 10:58 PM
Welcome to the site! Do you have any pictures? If so, post them up in the 90 CSX VNT thread. It's been too long since there was any real action in that one.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?17349-The-Shelby-CSX-VNT-Owner-s-Thread

musqlar55
08-17-2015, 08:46 PM
Registered my 87 CSX, #518 not long ago. Any time frame. Was already registered by another owner 2 years ago. Thanks. Any other info would be appreciated. Thanks. Steve

RicanCsx
06-13-2016, 05:31 PM
Registered my 87 CSX, #100:)

BadAssPerformance
06-13-2016, 06:12 PM
:clap:

email jt@sdac.org with number and VIN and I can send you whatever info the club has about the car

Gaboon
09-05-2016, 04:12 PM
1987 GLHS # 951 In my garage, arrived last night. Very solid body, original paint (burned) Almost everything is there. Not mine, owned by my buddy Peter. Needs restoration, starting with the wire harness. Oh, how I hate wiring.....