PDA

View Full Version : ebay manifold

mo' parts
12-05-2007, 07:21 PM
im gathering parts for my conversion and stumbled upon this.....
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-99-DODGE-NEON-420A-DOHC-T3-T4-TURBO-EXHAUST-MANIFOLD_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33742QQihZ016Q QitemZ260188869364QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

thoughts? anyone bought this/ using this?
i may still ending up building my own, but this may work for the mean time, and of course the price is right. LOL

Turbodave
12-05-2007, 07:47 PM
It looks like it should work, see if you can get him to include a few egg rolls to sweeten the deal.

I rove broken engrish:

this turbo manifold allows to keep the AC and House power gain.

it also allows to upgrade your car to get on turbo.

Made out of High quality strongest material of cast iron steel which can resist heat.

It boost you long time.

turbovanmanČ
12-05-2007, 07:47 PM
Looks good, you just missed my Mexican manifold for sale, ;)

I like this on his page-

this turbo manifold allows to keep the AC and House power gain.

it also allows to upgrade your car to get on turbo.

Anonymous_User
12-06-2007, 02:53 AM
It boost you long time.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rbryant
12-06-2007, 03:12 AM
Note that this will put the turbo toward the passenger side of the head. It will make the downpipe pretty close to the power steering or alternator if you are running the rear alt.

I would love to see pictures of it mounted though so I could have a better idea if it will work for me! :)

-Rich

t3rse
12-06-2007, 08:37 AM
turn the turbo around...

rbryant
12-06-2007, 01:00 PM
turn the turbo around...

I would rather have the compressor on the driver side since there is more room over the tranny than over the head.

Granted the outlet can just point straight up but the inlet would be a pain since it is normally a large 3" pipe. Also the inlet would have to go through the PS/alt then and might be even worse...

They are actually on that side because the manifold was designed for that 420a 2gnt talon/avenger not the neon.

-Rich

mo' parts
12-06-2007, 05:39 PM
Note that this will put the turbo toward the passenger side of the head. It will make the downpipe pretty close to the power steering or alternator if you are running the rear alt.

I would love to see pictures of it mounted though so I could have a better idea if it will work for me! :)

-Rich

thats what i was wondering as i havent picked up my head yet, so i didnt know the bolt pattern..
looks like i need to find the mexican manifold then.:eyebrows:

t3rse
12-06-2007, 06:02 PM
I would rather have the compressor on the driver side since there is more room over the tranny than over the head.

Granted the outlet can just point straight up but the inlet would be a pain since it is normally a large 3" pipe. Also the inlet would have to go through the PS/alt then and might be even worse...

They are actually on that side because the manifold was designed for that 420a 2gnt talon/avenger not the neon.

-Rich

do it ohio rob style and feed the inlet from the wiper tray...

mo' parts
12-06-2007, 06:07 PM
do it ohio rob style and feed the inlet from the wiper tray...

i was thinking the same thing....LOL