PDA

View Full Version : 91 Spirit R/t Harness

GLHX
12-05-2007, 06:21 PM
I do not need the whole harness. I have the main harness but it is missing some pieces. I need the wires and plugs for the oxygen sensor, distributorless ignition coil, tps, aic, crank position sensor, and 2 rear of battery. The rear of battery is how it is described in the wiring diagram. one of them is dark gray and the other one and light gray for the other. the female end is on the main harness and i have no male ends. It looks like several of the wires mentioned above such as the (oxygen and coil driver)come from these rear of battery male plugs and may be connected to them. I will also need the fuel injector harness.

Xtrempickup
12-05-2007, 07:31 PM
I have complete 91 Engine harness from an 91 R/T. asking 135$ shipped for it

GLHX
12-05-2007, 07:47 PM
I dont need the whole thing, just pieces of the one i have. Im going to run a 90 tbi harness in my 86 glh and need the necessary plugs to adapt the 90 omni harness to run the t3 engine. The harness i have came without these plugs. I did not realize until i started to look at diagrams. i am less than pleased at buying an incomplete harness but i need to try and find the pieces i dont have. thank you for the offer and if i decide to go with a full harness ill keep your offer in mind

Turbo3Iroc
12-06-2007, 02:32 AM
I don't know which cars came with the right connectors but for example I have used the o2 leads out of a v6 car because they are very long and you can route them over the firewall. The distributor leads from any 2.2/2.5 will work for your cam/crank sensor ends. I think the LH cars used the same coil pack connector. I'm sure Mopar used the same connectors on the same sensors on other cars. So what I'm saying is I'd try your local J-yard.

GLHX
12-06-2007, 05:49 PM
what is an LH car. I looked at some tbi harnesses from 91 and while some parts work , some dont. i think i need a 91 T1 sensor harness. What specific car had this? and what specific car can i get an ignition coil plug form besides a R/T or iroc. I need to piece my R/T harness together. From other cars. which other cars? Does anyone have the sensor part of the harness for a T3 engine

Xtrempickup
12-06-2007, 07:54 PM
the cam sensor part of the harness is similar to a HEP portion on a Turbo harness. a TI 2.5L 91 Harness would be the best to pull parts off

Lotashelbys
12-06-2007, 08:57 PM
TIII coil pack plug is the same as the 4 wire O2 without one wire:D

GLHX
12-07-2007, 05:01 AM
so i need a sensor wiring harness (light gray, dark gray, and black.....all 3 ten pin) plugs that plug into the main harness near the battery, wires connect the plugs that run the oxygen sensor, coolant temp, coil, knock, air charge, and hep portion of the distributor. I need the plug that feeds the aic and tps and also the plug that fits the multi port fuel injection.This is a total of 4 main plugs all very close to each other. I will also need an extra oxygen sensor plug for the coil pack. All of this from the 91 2.5 T1 engine. If anyone has one of these harnesses laying around or know where one is at let me know. junk yards here are crap

GLHX
12-12-2007, 07:28 AM
i found all the wires and plugs i need. upon looking at the the wires going into the plugs of the spirit harness and the color of the wires coming out of it i see that it would be much easier to use the sub harnesses from the stock 91 r/t or any t3 harness. It can be done the other way but it is a headache.

im still looking for the engine sub harnesses for the t3 if anyone has them laying around

GLHX
12-22-2007, 04:56 AM
bump to the top