PDA

View Full Version : WTB/WTT Spirit R/T white grill.

turbovanmanČ
12-04-2007, 03:03 PM
Let me know what you have, how much and if you need anything in trade.

Lotashelbys
12-04-2007, 09:05 PM
Simon
I think you should go for the "racing grandma grocery getter look" with the chrome "honeycomb" grill and the luggage rack deck and no DOHC decals on the doors and black steelies:D

Sorry I had to:D

If you cant find a white one look for the chrome version that came on some of the base models cars and spray it white. They are alot easier to come by:thumb:

turbovanmanČ
12-04-2007, 09:51 PM
Simon
I think you should go for the "racing grandma grocery getter look" with the chrome "honeycomb" grill and the luggage rack deck and no DOHC decals on the doors and black steelies:D

Sorry I had to:D

If you cant find a white one look for the chrome version that came on some of the base models cars and spray it white. They are alot easier to come by:thumb:

Hahhaa, well the wife likes the look of it now, ;)

Ok, I called someone else so we'll see what happens. I can phone all the wreckers around here and see what they come up with. Thanks.

moparfreak3
12-05-2007, 02:18 PM
I've got a chrome one off my spirit for sale if you would like make me an offer. here is a pic
http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t27/moparfreak3/?action=view&current=DSCI0474.jpg

TurbododgePirate
12-05-2007, 09:53 PM
Simon,

You can look on ebay they have them there pretty cheap. Also the local auto parts stores can get them as well usually, They will come in black, and you prime and paint.

I am getting one, and am removing the grille that is currently on there. It is the later 93+ style grille. But, it's Flame red.