PDA

View Full Version : Where's My Refund

CDNTurboZ
12-03-2007, 10:20 PM
Hey Chris you said roughly 3 weeks ago that you were supposed to send me my money back for a cat in which I ordered back in May, and I still haven't recieved anything.....
what's up? I've called you numerous times about it and each time you say you're going to refund the money....I didn't mind waiting a bit but now this is rediculous...

steve

Chris W
12-04-2007, 02:06 PM
Hey Chris you said roughly 3 weeks ago that you were supposed to send me my money back for a cat in which I ordered back in May, and I still haven't recieved anything.....
what's up? I've called you numerous times about it and each time you say you're going to refund the money....I didn't mind waiting a bit but now this is rediculous...

steve

I asked for your PayPal address a while so I can get it to you right away. Still waiting on it. The Canadian customs still has not found the cat that they removed from the box. Sent you a PM as well.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

CDNTurboZ
12-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Yeah I called you back saying that I have no paypal address and you said you were sending me a postal money order.

steve.

Chris W
12-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Yeah I called you back saying that I have no paypal address and you said you were sending me a postal money order.

steve.

You have a PM.

Chris-TU

CDNTurboZ
12-23-2007, 05:49 PM
Just to update everyone, I got the money order and everything is cleared up.

thanks
steve