PDA

View Full Version : GLH featured on 440 magnum network

J&G_BlueGLH
12-01-2007, 09:30 AM
OK so , while we were out at the Nats in Ohio this past August, this professional picture company that does all Mopar pictures took 2 really good shots of Gregs GLH. Someone on Turbo-Mopar found the link thru the Nats website, and we noticed they took the 2 pics. So, I asked if I could have access to make prints, and they couldnt have been any nicer allowing me to use the pictures and make copies as I wished. The lady then asked me if we would be willing to have the car featured as one of the featured cars for the month of December in their "Emailed Mopars" section, where they feature a bunch of Mopars each month of cars that they have taken pictures of at different events.. So how cool is this?!? Greg couldnt be happier. :D

Check it out! The first picture of it is an awesome shot to say the least.

http://www.440magnum-network.com/emailed/2007/dec07/1985-dodge-omni-glh-clone.shtml

85shelbycharger
12-01-2007, 09:39 AM
Congrats Jen :thumb:

cordes
12-01-2007, 09:59 AM
Very cool. Congratulations.

BadAssPerformance
12-01-2007, 10:02 AM
Sweet! Congrats! :thumb:

Marcus86GLHS
12-01-2007, 11:06 AM
your GLH is next Jen.

J&G_BlueGLH
12-01-2007, 12:31 PM
your GLH is next Jen.

Yea, Maybe?!? Just gotta get it done first...:nod:

Thanks everyone.. we appreciate it!!! definitely a cool recognition. Hope to see more of the TM cars on there in the future. :thumb:

Well the staff at the website just emailed me, so check this out! Its not only featured, but it is THE CAR OF THE MONTH! Couldnt believe it.. :D

Look at the top left hand corner of the link below.

"Hi Jen & Greg,

Thanks for sending the information on your cool Mopar! Your ride is now
posted in the emailed Mopars section. Congratulations, the staff at the
440magnum Network picked your GLH as "Mopar Of The Month" for December 2007."

It is located here:
http://www.440magnum-network.com/emailed/

86redturboz
12-05-2007, 02:57 PM
Congrats!! Great car, I was parked a few rows down from you and spent a long time checking out your car!

I was checking out that site and saw a bunch of cool pics, then to my suprise I saw my car on there as well (pg 27, 1st car in middle row). Thanks for letting me know about this site :thumb:

briceturbosports
12-06-2007, 01:12 PM
thats real cool jen tell greg congrats :clap: nice job and now we know it looks great and runs good too :eyebrows: its not just a trailer queen anymore :D later hoagie