PDA

View Full Version : FS 86 Daytona CS,87 Pacifica, Both red, T-Top 5 spd cars $500 ea. or $850 for pair

daytonachad
02-16-2006, 08:44 PM
Well tonight I made a deal with a guy to buy 3 Red T-Top, 5 spd. Daytonas from him. It was a package deal. I wanted the 89 T2 Daytona Shelby! I also bought his 87 Pacifica and his 86 CS Turbo Z.
He has clear titles for all 3
86 CS:
Car is in much better than average shape, I didnt see any rust on the car, I couldnt get under it where it was. It has black leather interior, both front seats were a bit cracked, all glass is intact. He has been using teh 86 as a storage locker for his Dart fenders. Strange thing about this car...
It must have sat next to a fire... both tailights are a bit melted, the t-top trim on top of drivers door is warped as is the front of the drivers side, side spoiler. All damage can be seen in pics, nothing else seems to have been bothered by the heat. Again, this is a factory T-Top, 5 speed car. trans is out of car, needs rebuilt, guy says it grinded really badly. Engine ran when parked, said it smoked a bit, was told it was turbo seals. Asking $500 or the pair for $850

87 Pacifica:
Car still has a lot of shiny red paint, there's a small bit of damage above the passenger rear wheel, the drivers door and rear quarter is more heavily damaged, door still opens ok, but has some damage. I saw no rust on the car, I couldnt see under this one either. Pacifica has the gray cloth interior, looks to be in very good shape. Has the analog dash. All glass is intact. The hood has some very small dings in it, Nose looked very good as did the rest of the front clip. Again, all damage can be seen in pics, nothing else seems to have been bothered by the heat. Again, this is a factory T-Top, 5 speed car. trans is missing. Engine ran when parked, I was told it sounded like it was making a little noise, however it drove very well and made good boost before he pulled the trans. The wheels on the car are NOT INCLUDED I think I have 3 Pacifica type (sawtooth) wheels I will have on the car
Asking $500 or the pair for $850
I will deal on these cars.... They Need to go.
I'm in Hartford City, Indiana.
Thanks,
Chad

Turbodave
02-16-2006, 09:41 PM
Chad, I'm interested in the 86 but concerned about rust underneath. If you can check it out a little better for me I would appreciate it. Most of the early Daytona's I've owned all looked rust free, but were usually a mess up in the front wheel wells, floorpans and rear 1/4 rocker panel areas. I would love to get a nice first gen G-body to swap a TIII drivetrain into.

daytonachad
02-16-2006, 09:50 PM
IF the weather holds out, I'll be looking this weekend
Thanks
Chad

daytonachad
02-16-2006, 09:54 PM
someone say that wanted pics?
:thumb:

daytonachad
02-16-2006, 09:57 PM
:cheer2:

daytonachad
02-16-2006, 09:59 PM
:drum:

daytonachad
02-19-2006, 11:33 AM
The 86 Daytona has been sold!:thumb:

daytonachad
02-21-2006, 09:34 AM
OK Price reduced on the Pacifica, $350 or trade for Parts or?
Now includes the 86 5 spd trans, needs rebuilt.
Thanks
Chad

89C/S
02-28-2006, 11:32 PM
might be interested in the pacifica. My Daytona C/S was rear ended yesterday. I may not have the cash for awhile but I will let you know. If you still have it when I have some cash.

daytonachad
03-01-2006, 01:02 AM
I'm looking to move it and the Spirit ES I have ASAP. Sooner the better! Reminder, it will have the pacifica wheels on it NOT the pumpers that are on it in the picture.
Thanks
Chad

boostguru
04-14-2006, 06:12 PM
you got pm, sir

daytonachad
04-15-2006, 05:06 PM
These cars have all been sold