PDA

View Full Version : Positive Impressions 1990 Daytona Shelby Decal Kit - Brand New - $115

DC Turismo
11-29-2007, 12:04 AM
No use for this kit anymore as plans have changed course with the car.

I am going to sell the brand new decal kit I had bought at the beginning of the year when I had hopes of repainting my Daytona.

This kit was ordered from P.I. in mid-January and after it arrived has remained in the box it came in next to my dresser ever since. In addition to the base kit, I ordered a custom 'SHELBY' windshield banner in the door font for the car as well. Here is the description straight from the site:

This is a premium quality stripe package with all the body
lettering & unique lower body strobe stripes. Includes all
the various lettering for the hood, nose, doors, rear hatch.

Choose either quartz (metallic silver) upper stripes with a
metallic black lower stripe or quartz with charcoal lower stripe.
Which color combination of stripes depends on the paint color.

I had ordered this kit for my Flash Red Daytona, but do not see any difference between it and the same kit we had ordered a few years ago for my brother's white Daytona (other than the custom windshield banner in red and the red intercooled turbo hood bulge decals).

The blue and black Daytonas do have different color single pinstripes that parallel the lower strobe stripes just FYI. This would work but you'd have to get a separate single pinstripe on your own to be correct if you would not want to use the black. These could work on the 89 Daytona Shelby's as well but the same situation with the parallel pinstripe applies.

So, I'm selling this kit to work with either red or white 90 Daytonas. Here is the entire list of what's included with the set I'm selling:

Silver = Quartz to be politically correct lol...
Silver Dodge decal for front nose
Silver Dodge and Daytona Shelby decals for lower taillight panel
Silver strobe stripe that goes along the entire bottom of the vehicle
Black single pinstripe that parallels the strobe stripe along the bottom of the vehicle
Silver Shelby door decals
Red SHELBY windshield banner in same style font
Red w/Silver Outlined 'Intercooled Turbo' decals for hood bulge

Pics available by PM'ing me. Get these now. Good Xmas gift and you won't have the production wait that usually goes with getting these!

DC Turismo
11-30-2007, 01:57 AM
:bump:

Mr overkill
11-30-2007, 11:23 PM
crap if it only said vnt turbo for the hood bulge lol

DC Turismo
12-01-2007, 03:06 AM
You have a PM man.

DC Turismo
12-01-2007, 11:10 PM
Just to clarify since I had not initially. I am not making a profit on these. The base kit is $115 on P.I. site. The windshield banner was $35, and the turbo intercooled decals were $5 each. That equals $160.

Thanks.

Two people in line so far.

DC Turismo
12-09-2007, 02:23 AM
$150 shipped. Put these to use since I won't be able to

DC Turismo
12-09-2007, 03:26 PM
Or $115 shipped for the decals minus windshield banner.

DC Turismo
12-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Come on guys, $115 for the base kit including the Turbo Intercooled decals for the hood bulge. Got the price of P.I. with faster shipping from me since they're already produced and in the canister he sends them out in.

Perfect xmas gift, for real. Last chance before eBay.

Turbodave
12-12-2007, 02:24 AM
Updated the price for you in the thread title.

DC Turismo
12-12-2007, 08:50 AM
Thank you Dave, I appreciate it!

DC Turismo
02-08-2008, 04:40 PM
ATTENTION

I was dealing with a gentleman from Belleriver, Ontario Canada in regards to these decals. If it was you, please PM me. My PM box got full about a week ago and I clicked the empty folder button before going back and unchecking certain PM's to keep. I want to make sure the errored money order got in your hands and provide you with my address for the new money order to be mailed ot me.

Thanks in advance!