PDA

View Full Version : My leftovers FS

glh_turbo22
11-27-2007, 10:40 AM
Well I sold my 86 GLH-T and it's time to get rid of everything leftover. Most of it went with the car except some thing the new owner couldn't take with him. Here is a list of what I have. Everything is best offer + shipping for the small items and the larger items need to be picked up. All parts located in Farmington Hills MI, 48331.

Drivers side door W/glass- Has a hole the size of a dime near the lower hinge where a torch cut through. Could be easily welded back in. Othere than that it is a really soild door with no rust. Best offer - picked up

Drivers side rear door w/glass - Rust free. Best offer - picked up.

Passanger side rear door w/glass - Rust free. Best offer - picked up.

3-4door l-Body window scrapers - No cracks and still soft. Drivers side front and passanger side front and rear. Best offer - Plus shipping or picked up.

A-525 Trans - Trans works but is a little sloppy going into 5th. Best offer - picked up.

86 T1 Short block - Cylinder bores are fine but engine developed a slight knock before being pulled. Best offer - picked up.

T1 large wastegate can - Like new. Best offer - plus shipping or picked up.

Misc. Black GLH windshield trim - Best offer - Plus shipping or picked up.

Passanger side int. axel shaft - This is an l-body shaft that attaches to the block for the equal length setup. Bearing and u-joint are good, just needs the inner cv shaft cup removed from the shaft. Best offer - plus shipping or picked up.

Large style alternator - Works fine. Best offer - Plus shipping or picked up.

More to come as i find it. I don't have access to a camera, that's why eveything is best offer...i'm not looking to get rich off any of this, just want it gone. if it's not gone or sold by next weekend it's off to the scrapyard. I getting out of the turbododge's completely. Thanks for looking.

Kevin

Clay
11-27-2007, 11:26 AM
you have a PM forth coming.

Clay
12-27-2007, 02:21 PM
anyone heard anything out of this guy? I have yet to receive my parts.

no replies to PMs.