PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 90 shadow e.s parts car. 175.00

entity
11-26-2007, 07:36 PM
For the whole package bring cash and it has no title. Will need it outta here by wednesday. Bring trailer and engine hoist, and preferrably an winch to pull it up on the trailer, tires will not hold air. ;) pics available upon request at ghostinktat@yahoo.com Thanks.

BadAssPerformance
11-26-2007, 07:48 PM
Color inside/outside? rust? 2dr? 4dr? sunroof?

If black (maybe other colors), rust free, 2-door, turbo car w/ sunroof, I'm interested :)

Location?

DC Turismo
11-26-2007, 07:54 PM
I think he's in PA.

Does it have the wide weatherstrips in good condition if a 2 door?

jl93sundance
11-26-2007, 08:02 PM
what color interior?

jl93sundance
11-26-2007, 08:06 PM
where at in PA?

Directconnection
11-26-2007, 08:22 PM
Caaarap! How much for the engine harness if you part it out?

entity
11-26-2007, 08:23 PM
im in illinois. I don't have time to part things out or ship etc. Take it as a package.

entity
11-26-2007, 08:26 PM
btw. it was white, now primer, good panels, except rear hatch, good ground effects, good fenders, good doors, solid rear wing, very clean interior, solid dash and all interior fascia, solid center console and lid with no cracks. 523 5 speed. Does have a sunroof, I don't think it's factory, but the dome lamp is still mounted in the car, so who knows. Peace.

BadAssPerformance
11-26-2007, 08:33 PM
Any rust on the floor or rear 1/4's? is it a '90 or '91?

Pics to jt@badassperformance.com please

Directconnection
11-26-2007, 08:39 PM
JT...if you get it and have no use for the engine harness, let me know as I need a backup for my '90 VNT car. The original one was hacked and I attempted to clean it up/fix but you never know.

entity
11-26-2007, 09:20 PM
its a 90 rear quarters look really good. no rear bumper cover though and rear tails smashed, all glass looks great though, some type of complete aftermarket exhaust too with the car. rear disc brakes, looks to be solid floor, as all you guys know, the turbo that reman, plus two great fenders and some interior pieces would fetch this price.

Directconnection
11-26-2007, 09:57 PM
BTW... is this a T-I car, or TBI?

entity
11-26-2007, 10:35 PM
t-1 5 speed. If not gone by then, I'll call the wrecker

jckrieger
11-26-2007, 11:54 PM
What's your address? I'm in Peoria, IL and am interested if nobody else wants the car. Can you send some pictures to jckrieger@gmail.com ? Thanks

Clark

moparfwdsleeper
11-27-2007, 12:57 AM
It is sold, sorry:D

Directconnection
11-27-2007, 01:26 PM
It is sold, sorry:D

Whatcha doing with the engine harness? :D

Lotashelbys
11-27-2007, 01:57 PM
Whatcha doing with the engine harness? :D

Thats the main reason he wants it. Im turning it into a TIII Shadow plug and play harness for him:D

jckrieger
11-27-2007, 03:17 PM
Let me know if you guys can't pick it up in time. I'm pretty local so the timeline isn't an issue for me.

jckrieger
11-27-2007, 10:53 PM
It looks like I'll be picking up the car this Thursday evening. Ron, I'll give you a call and let you know when I head out.

Directconnection
11-27-2007, 11:08 PM
Thats the main reason he wants it. Im turning it into a TIII Shadow plug and play harness for him:D

Plug and play? (as he ponders his spare R/T parts into his '90 VNT Shadow)

moparfwdsleeper
11-27-2007, 11:42 PM
take it:thumb:

:DIm passing on it

jckrieger
11-28-2007, 10:15 AM
take it:thumb:

:DIm passing on it

That would have been a heck of a drive for a $175 parts car!

moparfwdsleeper
11-28-2007, 09:14 PM
It wasn't the drive that stopped this deal:thumb:

jckrieger
11-30-2007, 12:59 AM
The car is sitting on my trailer with the drivetrain in the bed of my truck. If anyone needed any parts from this car, let me know and I will pull them before I scrap the shell.

BadAssPerformance
11-30-2007, 01:06 AM
Cool, how bad is the shell?

envyyourethics
11-30-2007, 01:23 PM
Rear disc swap parts. (everything), prop valve, ect.

What size exaust? downpipe back.

Price for all shipped to 15690

Directconnection
11-30-2007, 01:34 PM
The car is sitting on my trailer with the drivetrain in the bed of my truck. If anyone needed any parts from this car, let me know and I will pull them before I scrap the shell.

Uncut complete engine harness from uder the dash plugs, to headlights and everything else in between. Takes me only 1/2 hr to 1 hr to pull a harness.

PM me with details on it.

moparfwdsleeper
11-30-2007, 02:06 PM
:)Already PMed for that:p

jckrieger
11-30-2007, 05:46 PM
Cool, how bad is the shell?

It's the ugliest Shadow I've ever seen. The white pumpers are the only clean part of the exterior.

Directconnection
11-30-2007, 08:46 PM
:)Already PMed for that:p

Yeah, but who asked 1st? Your PM before my post on page 1?:evil:

moparfwdsleeper
11-30-2007, 09:08 PM
But you never asked the correct person;)

entity JT and myself is all you asked, ;)I bet ya to asking the owner:lol: this is fun, i hope you got a laugh from it:p

Directconnection
11-30-2007, 09:11 PM
But you never asked the correct person;)

Ok, I'll just RickP you so he can't PM you back.

I did asked openly..... but let's not fight over what... a Dodge Shadow? That being said, I guess I'll have to take it then:)

Directconnection
11-30-2007, 09:15 PM
Post #6 is when I asked the car owner...

BTW...why do you need a P-body SBEC harness for your '87 CSX? Not trying to turn you off to it, but it will not plug right in. Heck, even a '90
and '91 T-I harness differs. (I had one of each until I was nice and GAVE them away to a friend that ripped me off later on...nice huh?)

moparfwdsleeper
11-30-2007, 09:15 PM
lmao Not fighting, just stating facts. Private or Public, doesn't matter.

moparfwdsleeper
11-30-2007, 09:18 PM
Post #6 is when I asked the car owner...

BTW...why do you need a P-body SBEC harness for your '87 CSX? Not trying to turn you off to it, but it will not plug right in. Heck, even a '90
and '91 T-I harness differs. (I had one of each until I was nice and GAVE them away to a friend that ripped me off later on...nice huh?)

You asked the previous owner who wasnt parting it out... I asked the current owner who is willing to part it out.

It's an easy plug and play when you have the dash and body harness from a 91 Shadow:thumb: Just upgrading the CSX to better electronics, same reason the front is getting a 91 Spirit R/T k-frame and related parts:)

Sorry to hear someone ripped you off, its a sad thing to see in our community.

moparfwdsleeper
11-30-2007, 09:26 PM
I just added the timestamps

Yesterday, 10:33
PM have you bought the 90 Shadow from entity?

Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Yep, it's sitting on my trailer in front of the house. Needing any parts from it?

Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Yeah I was needing a few things from it to get my CSX back together(hoping within a year) but if not and i loss interest i have another plan for it lol. I guess the list...

Shifter cables
throttle cable
hood release cable
main engine harness(with relays, solenoids, etc)
dash harness possibly body too

I guess he asked me, sorry about that. It slipped my mind:p

jckrieger
11-30-2007, 11:50 PM
You guys are too funny. I'm not even sure the harness is all there. I think I have a whole car, but I can't say for sure since I haven't looked through the interior. Anyway, I'll let everyone know the parts condition and throw up some prices when I get a chance, hopefully tomorrow morning.

BadAssPerformance
11-30-2007, 11:51 PM
Too funny, a lotta hair pulling and slapping going on over something that might not exist!

Directconnection
12-01-2007, 12:11 AM
It looks like I'll be picking up the car this Thursday evening. Ron, I'll give you a call and let you know when I head out.

I missed that post and thought moparsleeper was getting it, then backed out.

moparfwdsleeper
12-01-2007, 12:36 AM
I was going to get it. Ron was making a deal behind my back even though he said he'd give me sometime to get the money organized, then trying to put pressure on the sell, that is why i backed out. I dont deal with salesmen that try to scare you into that buy or dead BS. If it wasn't for Ron's salesmen approach this car would have been at Jackson's shop for its tear down.

jckrieger
12-01-2007, 11:36 AM
I was going to get it. Ron was making a deal behind my back even though he said he'd give me sometime to get the money organized, then trying to put pressure on the sell, that is why i backed out. I dont deal with salesmen that try to scare you into that buy or dead BS. If it wasn't for Ron's salesmen approach this car would have been at Jackson's shop for its tear down.

I agree, the terms for the pickup/payment were a little crazy. If I wasn't 1.5 hours away from him, I would have never picked up the car.

envyyourethics
12-02-2007, 01:17 AM

Dont know if you saw my post or not?

jckrieger
12-02-2007, 01:20 AM

Dont know if you saw my post or not?

I'll look under the car and see what the exhaust looks like. I was told it's 2.5", but I don't know how far back it goes. The rear brakes are in good shape... I'll check on shipping and make sure I can get all the parts off without too much trouble.

envyyourethics
12-02-2007, 03:45 PM
sounds good.:thumb:

jckrieger
12-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Ron,

I'm sorry I came across as an --- in my previous post. The deal went very well and you were a great help in loading all the parts onto my trailer. The only thing I was a little skeptical about was the money order, but we both ended up with what we wanted and I think it worked out well. Now, if I could only find the other 3 center caps...

Turbodave
12-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Hey guys I cleaned up a few un-needed posts here. If there's one thing I've learned when it comes to buying used cars (especially cheap ones) is that money talks and BS walks. I've gotten many deals because I've got a trailer ready to go and couple hundred bucks stashed under the mattress.

entity
12-02-2007, 05:43 PM
thanks guys.. The whole community is not bad, Just the bad seeds bother me a ton. It is what it is for 175 bucks. And yes he had the money and the trailer so he got the car. Thanks for cleaning up the mess.

jckrieger
12-02-2007, 06:43 PM
And yes he had the money and the trailer so he got the car.

This is how it should always be. I bet 70% of buyers in this community say they want to buy something when they're not actually serious.

moparfwdsleeper
12-02-2007, 07:35 PM
Ronnie and myself exchanged a couple PMs :thumb: everything is cool now.

Getting my CSX back as soon as I can has had me well....

This was an eye opener. My quickiness to pop whatever I feel cause of the CSX is long gone:thumb: jckrieger keep me updated if you wouldn't mind bro. Thanks

jckrieger
12-02-2007, 07:39 PM
I've been going through the car and it looks like everything is there except for the cylinder head and 3 center caps. I found all the pieces of the wiring harness, and have all the underhood wiring pulled. I'm going to pull the clutch pedal and the interior wiring harness tonight and should be able to get shipping costs and such figured out early next week.

moparfwdsleeper
12-02-2007, 07:47 PM
awesome thanks

envyyourethics
12-03-2007, 03:09 AM
Keep me posted as well.

jckrieger
12-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Keep me posted as well.

The rear brakes are coming off the car tonight. I've already pulled the master cylinder and proportioning valve. I'll let you know what kind of shape the brakes are once I get them off.

jckrieger
12-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Keep me posted as well.

Ok, I pulled the rear brakes and everything looks good except the rear ebrake shoes are missing their liners. The rotors, calipers, and pads all look to be in great shape, with the exception of some surface rust. It looks like the car had a brake job right before it was parked. I'd like to get $100 plus shipping for the master cylinder, prop valve, and rear brake setup since just a couple replacement rotors costs that much. I don't think shipping would be terrible since most of the parts could probably fit in flat rate boxes. I'm thinking around $24 for shipping. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll see how many boxes it'll take to ship everything.

moparzrule
12-07-2007, 02:00 PM
Who has the drivetrain? 523 a small spline? What final drive?

jckrieger
12-07-2007, 06:40 PM
Who has the drivetrain? 523 a small spline? What final drive?

I have the drivetrain... or what was once a drivetrain. The trans is an a523 small spline with the 3.50 final drive. This trans, along with the shifter and cables is going into my CSX-T so I don't have to piece together an a520 for it. The bottom end is probably good, but it's rusty so it'd need to be disassembled. The turbo is junk, and the cylinder head is missing.

Turbodave
12-07-2007, 06:46 PM
I call dibs on the imaginary cylinder head...

moparzrule
12-07-2007, 06:47 PM
I have the drivetrain... or what was once a drivetrain. The trans is an a523 small spline with the 3.50 final drive. This trans, along with the shifter and cables is going into my CSX-T so I don't have to piece together an a520 for it. The bottom end is probably good, but it's rusty so it'd need to be disassembled. The turbo is junk, and the cylinder head is missing.

Ahh man you are one lucky SOB, an A523 with a 3:50 FD was worth what he was asking for the whole car.

jckrieger
12-08-2007, 04:47 AM
Ahh man you are one lucky SOB, an A523 with a 3:50 FD was worth what he was asking for the whole car.

I know. It was worth my time to pick up the car, just so I didn't have to assemble the a555/a523 trans that I was going to put in my CSX-T. I'm lazy, and putting transmission parts together isn't #1 on my priority list!

jckrieger
12-08-2007, 04:48 AM
I call dibs on the imaginary cylinder head...

Man, that makes two of us! I wish I had one more top end sitting on my rack of cylinder heads. I think that'd put me up to 2 16V top ends and 5 8V top ends. If cylinder heads were gold, I'd be a goldenaire.

envyyourethics
12-08-2007, 12:39 PM
Any word on the exhaust yet?

jckrieger
12-08-2007, 01:14 PM
Any word on the exhaust yet?

I ended up not saving the exhaust because it'd be expensive to ship and it wasn't in very good shape. The exhaust was stock, with holes in the muffler and a mild steel pipe clamped in place of the catalyst. I do have a nice 2.5" downpipe with 3" mandrel exhaust from my Daytona I wouldn't mind selling. I'd like $50 plus shipping for the assembly. I should be able to package the exhaust without too much trouble. Let me know what you think.

envyyourethics
12-09-2007, 04:38 AM
Is this a 3" back to the bumper?

Straight pipe? What is included?

Definatly interested. This was next on my to buy list.:thumb:

Found a daytona cs with rears intact and am going back to the yard to see what they will want to squeze out of me for them. So not sure on the brakes yet.

Pics of the exaust?

BTW' is the exaust welded, or slip fit in sections?

envyyourethics
12-13-2007, 12:15 AM
?????

jckrieger
12-13-2007, 12:23 AM
Is this a 3" back to the bumper?

Straight pipe? What is included?

Definatly interested. This was next on my to buy list.:thumb:

Found a daytona cs with rears intact and am going back to the yard to see what they will want to squeze out of me for them. So not sure on the brakes yet.

Pics of the exaust?

BTW' is the exaust welded, or slip fit in sections?

I can't remember how the exhaust is welded, but it won't include a CAT or muffler. I'll take pictures tomorrow when I get a chance. I've been working crazy hours, and the weather also hasn't been cooperating.

Were you able to get the brake parts you needed?

envyyourethics
12-13-2007, 12:29 AM
It has been snowing and iced over, so havent got the chance, but they said they are going to hold the brake parts from others till I get the chance to check them out.

If you have another buyer, dont feel obligated to hold the parts for me.

When ever you get the chance to get pics/ info is fine with me.:thumb:

Any idea on shipping?

jckrieger
12-15-2007, 04:23 PM
It has been snowing and iced over, so havent got the chance, but they said they are going to hold the brake parts from others till I get the chance to check them out.

If you have another buyer, dont feel obligated to hold the parts for me.

When ever you get the chance to get pics/ info is fine with me.:thumb:

Any idea on shipping?

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa44/jckrieger/PC150008.jpg

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa44/jckrieger/PC150007.jpg

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa44/jckrieger/PC150006.jpg

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa44/jckrieger/PC150005.jpg

As you can sorta see, there is surface rust on the outside of the pipes. This exhaust started life as a FWDPerformance aluminized kit, but I don't think the coating was done very well on this particular unit. The system is all welded, so I'd have to cut it in a couple places to be able to package it. It comes with the 2.5" downpipe, hangers, pipes to where the muffler would be (over the axle) and no CAT (straight pipe). I'm guessing shipping would be around $25 if I can cut it into 3 pieces. I'd be willing to index the pipes before I cut them so you can weld them back together a little easier. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll start working on packaging.

envyyourethics
12-15-2007, 04:57 PM
They haven't rusted through in any spots have they?

How deep is the surface rust?

Thanks

jckrieger
12-20-2007, 11:18 PM
The pipes definitely aren't rusted through anywhere. I'll try to get some better pictures tomorrow now that the weather has warmed up.

envyyourethics
12-21-2007, 12:02 AM
If is is only surface rust, $75 shipped sounds like a deal.

Indexing would be a great help.