PDA

View Full Version : Fs/ft '88 Csxt

JuXsA
02-16-2006, 01:26 PM
I have a 1988 CSXT. I think its car 211 or 213. I paid about 3k for it fall of '03. I picked it up from the original owner (other then thrifty) in Portland, OR. I have since then put a new powersteering rack in it, I rebuilt a section of the wiring harness, and put a garret turbo on it. I still have the original Rebuilt Mitsu that less then 6k miles on it. Also the head was rebuilt and has less then 20k miles on it. A few months ago I dropped the oil pan and took a look at the bottom end and the bearings look good. All shelby items are there and its fully documented. Although the dashplaque is from another csxt. It does have some paint peel on the trunk. I will take some pictures of it this weekend. Its not bad though.

I took the exhaust off a few weeks ago because I wanted to see about getting a 3in on it. I have a 2.5in downpipe for it. I no longer have the original exhaust.

I would like to get 2900 for it. I will entertain trades +cash for an 88 or 89 shadow, or an omni. It would need to be a turbo car and needs to be a manual. I don't want to deal with converting electronics or converting an auto to manual. I am building a hot rod and I would rather not have to cut up a numbered car, although I have no problem doing it if I can't get what I want.
I would perfer a car that is not running so I can get more money. I have a 2.5 getting built up and I have a 555 tranny that I plan on using so having an engine or it running like crap doesn't matter. I want the car to have a straight body though and all the other stuff to be in working order. No rust. I dont want to get a crap car. It would be your responsability to get the car here.

you can see pix of the car here
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/471842
http://home.comcast.net/~juxsa/

I have seat covers over the front seats not to hide anything but to protect the seats from damage. They look almost new, no tears or anything. PM me if your interested.

I also have 2 intercoolers and I can let one of them go with the car if can get what I want for the car. I have a 944IC and a dual core IC welded together. Although I am going to be putting both of them forsale this weekend.

Thanks

Located in Knoxville, TN