PDA

View Full Version : IN: Lots of misc parts

Clay
11-16-2007, 12:38 PM
I. 87 Lebaron TI electric fan. Will probably fit other models. Worked when removed. $25 obo + shipping.

II. Headlight switch from 87 TI Lebaron. Worked when removed. May fit other cars. $10 obo plus shipping.

III. 2 button traveler computer from 87 T1 Lebaron. Worked when removed. May fit other cars. $20 obo plus shipping.

IV. 1" master cylinder from 87 T1 Lebaron - $15 obo plus shipping

V. Radiator from 87 TI Lebaron. Worked when removed. $25 obo plus shipping.

VI. 87 Lebaron passenger side tail light. In good shape. Nothing missing, no major wear, all paint is in place. $10 obo plus shipping.

VII. 86 GLH-T lower center dash. Red. In decent shape overall, but butchered by previous owner for gauges in ashtray hole (ash tray included). Lower 'cubby hole' included as well, but needs to be reattached, probably with glue from back side. $20 obo + shipping.

VIII. Ractive exhaust tip. This tip originally came on my 87 GLHS 208. I didnt care for it to much just because its a 2.5" inlet, with a 3.5" or 4" outer diameter on the tip. Just a bit big for my little L-body. Its made out of T-516 Stainless Steel, and is in good shape (only on the car for 1 -> 1.5 years, and a garaged car at that!), just needs the sticker pealed off, and welded onto your 2.5" exhaust. If no ones buys it, Ill take my portable welder on the road, find some poor undeserving ricer, and weld it to his hood. $10 obo plus shipping.

IX. 4 wire O2 sensor male plugs. I have 3 of the male plugs needed to convert a car over to 4 wire O2 sensor. 2 of these plugs are perfect, the other plug is actually a set of 2 plugs. One plug has a couple of wires with bare spots right at the plug, the other plug has one of the yellow spacers between the contacts melted. The two plugs will make one perfect plug. - $10 shipped per plug

X. 3 wire O2 sensor male plugs. I have 2 of the male plugs needed to convert a car to 3 wire O2 sensor. Perfect. $8 shipped per plug

XI. Female 3 wire O2 sensor plugs. I have 5 of the 3 wire O2 sensor female plugs (the end that is connected to the O2 sensor). These could be used to run a 4 wire O2 sensor on a 3 wire O2 car, if needed. - $8 shipped per plug

XII. 2.4L engine harness for a 98-00 JA body(Cirrus, Status, Breeze). List price is $622 for a new one. -$100 shipped.

Clay
11-20-2007, 03:51 PM
make offers!!

Lots of this stuff will be trashed if someone doesnt by it. Not making threats but I have little use for any of the lebaron stuff. ;)