PDA

View Full Version : Shelby vehicle literature scans

quantum
11-14-2007, 10:01 AM
Well I finally got around to scanning all my literature for the 89' CSX and one article I had on the Lancer. I have full color 300dpi scans of the 89' CSX Owner’s Manual, 89' CSX-Dakota Warranty booklet, 89' Shelby CSX/Dakota dealership literature, 89' CSX AutoWeek article, 89' CSX Car&Driver article, 89' CSX Motor Trend article, 89' CSX Spec Sheet, and a Shelby Lancer Chrysler Power article.

I'm making these available for download from my ftp server for everyone. I'm not going to just post up the IP and username / password though since I'm sure that if anyone from one of the magazines or Chrysler found it just sitting out there I would probably get a nasty letter. So instead please PM me with a request to be able to download and I'll respond with the IP address, username, and password (there will be a one at a time thing going on with this). Also, the downloads are really big since I did high quality scans (mostly .bmp except one article I had that was just a b&w copy); I put the files out there in different ways to aid downloading. At the root directory I have .zip file with everything in it that can be downloaded (~650mb) or if you want to do it in pieces or if the large file times out I put a folder out there for the 89' Shelby (Also there is one folder for the Lancer, and a .zip of the lancer article; the lancer folder just contains pics for individual download and the .zip file is for downloading everything). Inside the 89' Shelby folder is a folder for each item with the scans inside for individual download; Also in that 89' Shelby folder are .zip's of each item so you can download them a piece at a time if the download of the lager .zip at the root is timing out (or you like doing it in pieces), or if you only want one of the items.

As I mentioned earlier; since I am hosting these files myself and I have very limited upload speed (download for you...about 756kbps); I am only going to give the download information to one person at a time so people are not dropped as much and my connection isn't hammered. So if you send me a pm requesting the ip, username, and password and don't hear back from me right away it's probably because someone else has it and you’re in "line" for it. I'll try my best to keep things moving quickly.

I hope everyone likes the scans and if someone needs one of them in a super high resolution just reply here and I'll try to get it done.

Turbodave
11-14-2007, 11:17 AM
Cool, thanks for doing that. I will send you a PM when I have some time to download them.

mcsvt
11-14-2007, 11:35 AM
Thanks! I'll send you a PM later when I get home, I have no problem waiting in line.

quantum
11-14-2007, 02:11 PM
I've gone through and put .jpg versions of everything on the site (from individual files in the directories to zipped up versions of the jpg files with (jpg) in the name (89' Shelby Literature (jpg).zip)) to help alleviate download times. Hopefully this will help and the .bmp files are still there if you need those or just a mix anywhere between.

rich tideswell
11-14-2007, 04:44 PM
Well I finally got around to scanning all my literature for the 89' CSX and one article I had on the Lancer. I have full color 300dpi scans of the 89' CSX Owner’s Manual, 89' CSX-Dakota Warranty booklet, 89' Shelby CSX/Dakota dealership literature, 89' CSX AutoWeek article, 89' CSX Car&Driver article, 89' CSX Motor Trend article, 89' CSX Spec Sheet, and a Shelby Lancer Chrysler Power article.

I'm making these available for download from my ftp server for everyone. I'm not going to just post up the IP and username / password though since I'm sure that if anyone from one of the magazines or Chrysler found it just sitting out there I would probably get a nasty letter. So instead please PM me with a request to be able to download and I'll respond with the IP address, username, and password (there will be a one at a time thing going on with this). Also, the downloads are really big since I did high quality scans (mostly .bmp except one article I had that was just a b&w copy); I put the files out there in different ways to aid downloading. At the root directory I have .zip file with everything in it that can be downloaded (~650mb) or if you want to do it in pieces or if the large file times out I put a folder out there for the 89' Shelby (Also there is one folder for the Lancer, and a .zip of the lancer article; the lancer folder just contains pics for individual download and the .zip file is for downloading everything). Inside the 89' Shelby folder is a folder for each item with the scans inside for individual download; Also in that 89' Shelby folder are .zip's of each item so you can download them a piece at a time if the download of the lager .zip at the root is timing out (or you like doing it in pieces), or if you only want one of the items.

As I mentioned earlier; since I am hosting these files myself and I have very limited upload speed (download for you...about 756kbps); I am only going to give the download information to one person at a time so people are not dropped as much and my connection isn't hammered. So if you send me a pm requesting the ip, username, and password and don't hear back from me right away it's probably because someone else has it and you’re in "line" for it. I'll try my best to keep things moving quickly.

I hope everyone likes the scans and if someone needs one of them in a super high resolution just reply here and I'll try to get it done.

sent you a pm

quantum
11-15-2007, 10:24 AM
I've added some articles (15 actually) from High Performance Mopar that one of our fellow board members (asked not to be named) has and allowed me to download and add to the site. I haven't had a chance to look though them yet and instead of trying to categorize them I thought I would just put them up there for everyone since the zip file is small; so they are in a zip file named "High Performance Mopar". Thanks again to "your name here" for providing them, and if anyone else has scans they would like to add just send me a PM.

quantum
12-05-2007, 10:20 AM
I've added another folder and it's zipped counter part; full of articles for the 87-88 CSX, and a few GLHS articles (there maybe some others in there too I haven't had time to look at them all). Give a big "Thank you" to CSX321 who generously allowed me to download from him and put them on the ftp site. I haven't had the time to categorize them yet so they are all mixed together for now. Enjoy.

quantum
12-15-2007, 01:22 AM
I've updated the site a bit. There is now a folder called All Literature and also a corresponding zip file. Inside the folder I have arranged all the literature by vehicle or by it's general category.

ShelbyRegistry
05-04-2008, 01:20 PM
If you'd like, send them to me and I'll see about adding them to the Shelby Registry.

Cheers.

87glhs
06-06-2008, 01:35 AM
I need clarification on this--the Koni shocks/struts on the 87 GLHS Chargers from Whittier supposedly came with a "lifetime" warranty for the original owner of the vehicle.

Can anyone confirm this as true, and does anyone have this in writing in the form of a brochure or warranty booklet?

Folks at Koni claim there was never any warranty on the product--