PDA

View Full Version : Parting out 88 Shelby-Z

Turbodave
11-13-2007, 03:11 PM
Picked up an 88 Shelby-Z a few months ago and it's heading to the yard soon. Black car with a grey leather interior.

The engine/trans/wiring/computer/wheels/hood are gone already.

Interior is still mostly there.

Both front fenders are tweaked, nose is good still (lower ground effects missing). Rest of the body is ok, 1/4's are rusty as are the floors and rocker panels.

Still has the four wheel disc brakes on it (proportioning valve gone).

If there is something you need let me know. Car will be scrapped by Thanksgiving weekend.

turbovanmanČ
11-13-2007, 05:18 PM
TII Rad?

Turbodave
11-13-2007, 07:15 PM
TII Rad?

That was missing when I got it, along with the intercooler, airboxes and hoses. Really the only parts left under the hood (oh wait that's gone too..lol..) are the A/C condensor, a few A/C lines and the master cylinder

GLHNSLHT2
11-13-2007, 10:30 PM
t-tops?

Turbodave
11-14-2007, 01:15 PM
t-tops?

Nope, it's a factory sunroof car. Russ (Minimopar) has already expressed interest in the roof off the car, so If I have the time I plan on cutting that off and leaving it on his porch one night (his wife will love that).

Clay
11-14-2007, 01:40 PM
ahhh darn. I was interested in the sunroof. The rubber seal around mine has a couple of rips in it.

Turbodave
11-14-2007, 01:48 PM
ahhh darn. I was interested in the sunroof. The rubber seal around mine has a couple of rips in it.

Might still be available, Russ was on the fence about whether he wanted it. I'll ask him as that was a few months ago when he mentioned that.

UPSIDE-DOWN-FACE
11-14-2007, 01:53 PM
im looking for the whole 5spd center console. and the trim that goes around the radio area. oh ant the side plates around the radio area. still available?

thanks
kyle

Clay
11-14-2007, 02:15 PM
Might still be available, Russ was on the fence about whether he wanted it. I'll ask him as that was a few months ago when he mentioned that.

yeah let me know.

thanks,
clay

Turbodave
11-14-2007, 02:49 PM
im looking for the whole 5spd center console. and the trim that goes around the radio area. oh ant the side plates around the radio area. still available?

thanks
kyle

I'll let you know, have someone local intersted in the trim around radio already, but I have a few of those in storage too so I could probably dig that up. I'll take a better look at the console for you and try to get some pics.

UPSIDE-DOWN-FACE
11-16-2007, 06:23 PM
I'll let you know, have someone local intersted in the trim around radio already, but I have a few of those in storage too so I could probably dig that up. I'll take a better look at the console for you and try to get some pics.

thank you sir.

gvare001
11-17-2007, 01:04 AM
Does it have the wastegate solenoid?

gkabbt
11-18-2007, 10:14 AM
Turbodave,

Do you still have the disk brakes. I have a 1983 Rampage and want to upgrade to disk and 5 lugs.

Thanks,
Gregg

Turbodave
11-18-2007, 11:09 AM
Does it have the wastegate solenoid?

That went with the harness

Turbodave,

Do you still have the disk brakes. I have a 1983 Rampage and want to upgrade to disk and 5 lugs.

Thanks,
Gregg

I still have all the brake parts except the proportioning valve.

gkabbt
11-18-2007, 11:23 AM
Dave,

Please PM me your phone number so we can talk.

Thanks,
Gregg

Turbodave
11-20-2007, 12:08 PM
:bump2:

Have sales pending on the brakes and the K-frame.

Still have a lot of interior parts left (will get back to you this weekend on the ones your interested in Kyle).

The car is going to the yard this weekend.

The following parts are FREE if you can come pull them this Friday:
Doors (rust free)
Rear Hatch
Front Nose
Rear Bumper
Tail lights and filler panel
Ground effects
Dashboard
Interior Wiring Harness
Seats

Otherwise if your interested in any of the above I can pull them, but will need $$ for my time. I bill my labor at $35/hr, so if a part takes 2 hours to remove=$70.

Turbodave
11-25-2007, 01:41 PM
Ok, it goes on the trailer this afternoon so if anyone is looking for anything else off it speak now...

I'm going through the interior and pulling anything that isn't cracked.

UPSIDE-DOWN-FACE
11-25-2007, 06:15 PM
Ok, it goes on the trailer this afternoon so if anyone is looking for anything else off it speak now...

I'm going through the interior and pulling anything that isn't cracked.

im now in need of a steering column bad.

Turbodave
11-25-2007, 07:04 PM
im now in need of a steering column bad.

This one worked good, tilt column, still nice and tight. Has broken turn signal stalk, and a couple cut wires but the column is good. Can also include all the other locks that match the ignition if you don't want to change that out. Will do $50 shipped with or without the door and trunk locks.

Turbodave
11-26-2007, 04:02 PM
Ok, last Bump here, shell is on the trailer waiting for me to get it to the yard. Have a couple boxes of parts from it, here's what's available:

Prices are without shipping.
Gauge Cluster - $15
Boost Gauge/ Message center -$10
Heater controls (some wear on the buttons) - $5
Cupholders ( no cracks and both swingy things are there) - $15
Headlamp switch - $5
Power Mirror - Drivers side (1 broken stud mount that is fixable, faded paint) - $10
Power Mirror - Passenger side (faded paint) $20
Steering Wheel - Nearly perfect condition, perforated leather 3-spoke $100

Reeves
02-18-2008, 12:10 PM
I'm assuming brakes are gone? I'm looking for the rears, complete with spindles, bearings, etc...

Turbodave
02-18-2008, 01:34 PM
I'm assuming brakes are gone? I'm looking for the rears, complete with spindles, bearings, etc...

Had an offer on them a few months ago, but need to track the guy back down (I lost his phone#). Otherwise, they are pulled and ready to go, sitting in my garage right now.

Reeves
02-18-2008, 02:14 PM
OK, let me know!