PDA

View Full Version : 1987 Shelby charger shell

TurbododgePirate
11-08-2007, 10:21 PM
I am selling my 6X,XXX mile 1987 Shelby charger shell. I bought the car in 01 to upgrade, and stripped it out completely. Added a 8 point weld in S&W racecars roll cage. POR-15'd the whole floor pan from firewall to taillights. The floor pans are very nice with the exception of a small spot on the pass side that was repaired when the roll cage was installed.

The car hit 5 deer at one point in it's life, and the front pass side fender apron is a little wrinkled. I have body shop crash drawings and everything measures right.

I have over $600 invested in the roll cage alone, but I want a place to put my newly acquired Spirit RT.

So I will include: Clean PA Title, Shell, 2 doors, 2 fenders, 1 hood, 1 front nose cone, carpet, 2 sunroofs (1 very nice in bag), steering column, very nice clean unmolested dash, matching locks and keys.

The car does not currently have front or rear suspension, but I have enough L body parts here to put one or two together. The car has NO RUST but some dents and light bondo.

$500
Perryopolis PA 15473

Pics available.

TurbododgePirate
02-11-2008, 05:54 PM
BUMP, I need room for my new truck. $400 OBO