PDA

View Full Version : TurboGLH - Stuff Shipped Yet?

ssheen
11-08-2007, 12:10 PM
Where are we at? Any idea on when the tranny stuff will be shipped? Just would like to hear from you. Please let me know.

Thanks

ssheen
11-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Heard from him today, and he said the items where shipped today.

ssheen
12-15-2007, 11:49 AM
hmmm, he said he shipped it.

Been 5 weeks yesterday, and still nothing. Told him I wanted the tracking #. Said he would get it to me. That was 5 weeks ago, and still no tracking #. Emails, PMs, even facebook emails, and phone calls go unanswered.

tryingbe
12-15-2007, 01:38 PM
Last time I ship something to Canada took 6 weeks, and that was just a gasket set.

ssheen
12-15-2007, 03:38 PM
Last time I ship something to Canada took 6
weeks, and that was just a gasket set.
I remember. :D

The difference here is, you were kind enough to respond to messages and pass on the tracking number which was very much appreciated. :thumb:

Not to mention, that long to ship is not very common. However, it is in the back of my mind that it may be happening again. Most still get here in under 2 weeks. Even this time of year. I had a big box (yet more car parts) sent on the 27th, get here early last week.

Regardless, he was suppose to give me the tracking number when he shipped the package. Five weeks ago he said he had it. The real frustrating parts is attempts to contact him to get the tracking number have been ignored.

turbovanmanČ
12-15-2007, 03:42 PM
He hasn't been online since Nov 10th? Maybe email his dad, Cliff Ramsdell.

ssheen
12-19-2007, 08:16 PM
He hasn't been online since Nov 10th? Maybe email his dad, Cliff Ramsdell.
I am trying that as well.