PDA

View Full Version : Some insane tuning to start Monday...

SebringLX
11-02-2007, 03:02 PM
My car has an NGC3 PCM.
I have the ability to modify over 400 parameters in that PCM with my SCT Advantage 3 software, since I bought in and became an authorized SCT Dealer.

As most of you know, my car (2004 Chrysler Sebring LX Sedan) started life NA. It now has a large turbo on it. :eyebrows: My goal here it to tune it without any piggy-back systems, even though I currently have an e-Manage hooked up.

I will be starting with the code from a 2004 Mexican Stratus R/T (2.4L Turbo), since it shares the same body (JR).

Next I will add the code from a Stage 1 PT Cruiser (Turbo) equipped with an automatic transmission. The Stage 1 PT Cruiser PCM is supposed to have some improvements for the transmission on it. The PT Cruiser uses the same 41TE automatic that my car has.

The last thing I will be doing is adding the code from a Stage 2 SRT-4. This will give me 3 bar MAP functionality. I should have the connector I need to wire in the 3 bar MAP sensor I have on Monday.

Final step will be to tune for the 750 cc/min fuel injectors that I have in the car now. I'll be taking the car out to the nearest dyno (about 3 hours away from me) to do the fine tuning.

Aries_Turbo
11-02-2007, 10:00 PM
cool!!!

Brian

8valves
11-02-2007, 11:20 PM
Good luck! NGC3 is not happy with most people's tampering, as the adaptive power of them is unreal.

Please keep us up to date, I'd be curious to see what they do.

turbovanmanČ
11-03-2007, 03:14 PM
I can't wait to see how it turns out, :thumb: