PDA

View Full Version : shipping issues

thx138
11-01-2007, 11:46 PM
I hate to come here to complain, but my e-mails go unanswered. I have been waiting for small parts (wastegate can and bracket) since August. The previous order went fine, but after this, I am reluctant to order a new turbo or anything of major value. Shipping was to Canada, but that has never been an issue before from any vendor.(Rant mode off now).

Mario
11-02-2007, 12:04 AM
Chris probably receives more emails in a day than you can imagine. I recommend calling before posting again.

tryingbe
11-02-2007, 12:48 AM

Chris W
11-02-2007, 01:50 AM
Chris probably receives more emails in a day than you can imagine. I recommend calling before posting again.

At least 100 emails a day. Our spam filter has been known to delete some of our emails also. Please PM us here or give us a call so we can update you on your order.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

Bubba
11-02-2007, 07:32 AM
Chris always answers when I call. Much better to talk to him first hand than e-mail.

thx138
11-02-2007, 07:51 AM
At least 100 emails a day. Our spam filter has been known to delete some of our emails also. Please PM us here or give us a call so we can update you on your order.

Thanks!

Chris-TU

Les Smith
537 Delayen Cr
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
S7N 2V7

The order was for a wastegate can and bracket.

slasky
11-02-2007, 07:51 AM
Chris always answers when I call. Much better to talk to him first hand than e-mail.
He has always answered when I have called; even on weekends. I ordered a wastegate can and bracket in September. It showed up at my house 40 hours later.

TurbododgePirate
11-04-2007, 10:17 PM
Yup, I have called Chris several times, and he even answered when he was in California on a trip!!!!!

So pick up the phone!

I recently made a mistake on an order. After sending the Paypal payment, I closed all my windows. Well, when I did that it left the order in my basket, I never hit confirm order, and if you leave it in your basket, he doesn't get the order info. So, log in and check to see if you made the same mistake.

Chris W
11-04-2007, 10:22 PM
We contacted the customer and will be sending them another shipment tomorrow. Hopefully this one won't have any issues.

THANKS!

Chris-TU

ssheen
11-05-2007, 06:44 PM
With the dramatic rise in the CDN $ against the USD, as well as many other world currencies, Canada Post has been flooded with an increase in shipping volume. To the point they are having problems keeping up and are in need of hiring more staff.

That said I have seen packages clear through Montreal take less than 10 days. Packages through Vancouver, 8 weeks.

METZ
11-06-2007, 07:17 PM
Yup, I have called Chris several times, and he even answered when he was in California on a trip!!!!!

So pick up the phone!

I recently made a mistake on an order. After sending the Paypal payment, I closed all my windows. Well, when I did that it left the order in my basket, I never hit confirm order, and if you leave it in your basket, he doesn't get the order info. So, log in and check to see if you made the same mistake.

I just made the same mistake a few days ago. Now I don't feel so bad. Maybe they should find a way to streamline this so it doesn't happen to anyone else.

thx138
11-20-2007, 09:14 PM
Chris re-sent the parts. The second shipment was to my door in two weeks. Thanks Chris.

If the first ever shows up (it has been over three months) it will be returned. It is too bad the post office is unreliable, as I along with many others refuse to use UPS. This was the first of a dozen post office shipments that never made it but TU made it right. Thanks again.

Chris W
11-20-2007, 09:32 PM
Cool! Glad it arrived safely this time.

Cheers!

Chris-TU