PDA

View Full Version : FWDP Store 11/01 down?

MopàrBCN
11-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Hi, is this just me or is there a problem with the web shop? I tried the hole day putting in an aditional order but neither can I delete my old shopping cart nor can I add Items. Anything involving I/O fails with HTTP Error 500.

turbovanman²
11-01-2007, 08:47 PM
There on holidays for a week.

http://www.turbo-mopar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19408

MopàrBCN
11-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Ok, this makes sense at least to the point why nobody is fixing it. Because it worked yesterday. Hope they haven't been hacked....:confused2: Ok, but good to know....

glhs727
11-03-2007, 03:03 AM
While we were at the SEMA show in vegas this week, it seems the site went down on Wed. night. Now that we are home, it should it will be up and working this week end. Sorry for any inconvenience it has caused.
Thanks,
Cindy

MopàrBCN
11-04-2007, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the info! I was worried because it was ongoing. Otherwise I would not have posted here!

If I wouldn't be under extreme pressure right now I wouldn't do what I am doing now either, but could you PLEASE check Order 9137.

I need this really urgently. I placed it on Wednesday (Midday my time) and got confirmation for it (Paypal was sent Thursday Morning my time). But since then obviously you could not have taken care of it.

FYI:
ORDER 9116 ARRIVED SATURDAY at my Doorstep. So THANK YOU for this!!!

glhs727
11-05-2007, 03:05 PM
OK, site is back up and running.
Christian, I got your order, and now that we are back, it is going out today.
Thanks!!
Cindy

MopàrBCN
11-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Hi Cindy,
I have to thank you!!

Seriously, without your dedication of having that big a range of parts and most important your support and willingness to help me overseas getting those parts by getting through the trouble of filling out customs declaration forms, getting prices for alternative shipping etc it would be close to impossible for me maintaining this hobby.

If I had the money I would ship my Daytona over to you and leave it withyou for a complete tune up.

That I posted here was out of worry. I am sorry for this.

THANKS AGAIN!!!