PDA

View Full Version : We still racin in TX.Whos comin?

BLUEBALL
10-25-2007, 10:03 PM
Nov 10-11 at Houston Raceway park there will be a Mopar event at the dragstrip. A good time for those TX guys and/or girls that actually go to a track and race:evil: . Well there will be a show there also. So you can park among the clean cars. Out of state guys would also like the event. Mostly old school Mopars and a 4 cyl or 2. Would be nice to have a handful of fast 4 bangers to kick some heads. So come on down if your track is closed elsewhere.Wherever you are.

BONUS!!
I warned Cindy at FWDPErf about a possible DYNO invasion! Her shop is about an hr from track and conveniantly located on way there in Spring. I feel a friday afternoon flog is in order along with Stratman. Ooo,I'm thinkin cam swap might be nice too. Anyone else in? Would be nice to get a headcount. Maybe I'll donate a nickel to highest torque reading on dyno,lol.

PS,Turbogod,you crawlin out from under your rock for some action yet? Or you gonna keep workin on that wreckin yard:drum:

AAAnd may have 86 GLHS for sale if back together after paint if buyer wants to pick it up there. She'll be pretty again.

BLUEBALL
10-26-2007, 08:21 PM
Ya'll chicken for a :whip: ? lol

Stratman
10-27-2007, 07:41 PM
Hell yea, yeeehaaaa, I is goin'!!!

Stratman
10-28-2007, 03:01 AM
Who else???

BLUEBALL
10-29-2007, 08:27 AM
Looks like were it. The rest are poosays :o

Stratman
10-29-2007, 11:46 AM
Sweet!!! Alone with you at last!! LOL :hail:

BLUEBALL
10-29-2007, 07:48 PM
:bolt:
haha,theres Turbogod

Vigo
10-30-2007, 03:25 AM
Rofls. i was just in spring for the first time last weekend, didnt even think to look for FWDPs place! oh well, next time!

bit of a drive for a dragstrip from San Antonio tho. get pics/vids :)

BLUEBALL
10-30-2007, 10:58 AM
Excuse not good enough. Were a couple hours farther. Your about 3-3.5 hrs from Baytown. I'm sure Chris will be bringin video stuff. We'll just need a person to operate camera I'm sure. Hmm,idea. Turbogod can be worth something here,lol:evil:

Stratman
10-30-2007, 02:00 PM
I maybe bringing my Photographer with me if he can go! But still noone to work the video.

BLUEBALL
10-30-2007, 05:40 PM
Cool ,hes got the golden balls of cameras.:hail:

www.turbogod.com
10-31-2007, 11:22 PM
:bolt:
haha,theres Turbogod

OK ITS ON LIKE DONKY KONG!! I going to have to pull out the slow toy and play chase with you guys!!
what day you guys leaving?? I am down here at SEMA Show in las vegas right now.. oh and Cindy is here from FWD.. She said she is getting ready for a dyno day..

:hail: WWW.SEMASHOW.COM:thumb:

www.turbogod.com
10-31-2007, 11:24 PM
Excuse not good enough. Were a couple hours farther. Your about 3-3.5 hrs from Baytown. I'm sure Chris will be bringin video stuff. We'll just need a person to operate camera I'm sure. Hmm,idea. Turbogod can be worth something here,lol:evil:

KEEP IT UP!! I am coming for your title soon enough!! You might be surprized :thumb: And I am going to do it with a 5 speed!! Oh yea, I am going TO DO IT! Sorry stratman, you wont be alone with him..

BLUEBALL
11-01-2007, 10:13 PM
And Turbogod descends upon the peons.:hail:

I have a title? Where is it? Got a hole in the wall needing covered up . Maybe we can run for car parts. I could use a new intercooler for the cover up:number1:
If I have my way,and I'm sure I wont.I'd like to take off thursday night.But friday morn is most likely. Wanna get there early to play with a couple things. Maybe make the car wake up some. :evil: As long as it dont slow down and stays together,I'll be happy. Looks like track open to all makes later each night too. Got a bad feeling we're gonna be breakin a couple things.
Poor Cindy trapped by you for a week,and again in another week. Hang in there girl:wave1:

www.turbogod.com
11-02-2007, 11:30 AM
So the racing starts saturday morning? Been tied up. Tell me where when how what for ...:D

And Turbogod descends upon the peons.:hail:

I have a title? Where is it? Got a hole in the wall needing covered up . Maybe we can run for car parts. I could use a new intercooler for the cover up:number1:
If I have my way,and I'm sure I wont.I'd like to take off thursday night.But friday morn is most likely. Wanna get there early to play with a couple things. Maybe make the car wake up some. :evil: As long as it dont slow down and stays together,I'll be happy. Looks like track open to all makes later each night too. Got a bad feeling we're gonna be breakin a couple things.
Poor Cindy trapped by you for a week,and again in another week. Hang in there girl:wave1:

BLUEBALL
11-02-2007, 06:17 PM
Been tied up? too much info for me :D
Heres a link that has some info. http://www.houstonraceway.com/index.php?option=com_eventcal&task=event&date=1194703200&eventid=100&Itemid=24&catid=&catid=&catid=
Just bring yo azz out.Was already gonna be drinkin,but if your there,prob gonna be more after you beat me down.:bowl: lol

www.turbogod.com
11-03-2007, 01:13 AM
Been tied up? too much info for me :D
Heres a link that has some info. http://www.houstonraceway.com/index.php?option=com_eventcal&task=event&date=1194703200&eventid=100&Itemid=24&catid=&catid=&catid=
Just bring yo azz out.Was already gonna be drinkin,but if your there,prob gonna be more after you beat me down.:bowl: lol

well, what I meant.. you going to dyno on friday?? race saturday? Letting eeryone know about this race maybe make it a big get together of old friends:eyebrows: Oh I promiss to let you win.. I will make it fair I will only run 8's and let you run in the 7's.. just cause I am a nice guy..:eyebrows:

BLUEBALL
11-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Yes steve,dyno fri,race on sat/sunday.Provided the cars all stay together.:thumb: Figured Dan b was in the know.He's usually there. Sometimes w/out the S. Hes powerless without it.:evil:

Stratman
11-07-2007, 10:48 AM
Got the new bumper painted and installed on the CSX and took the grill in this morning to get shot. Trying to get all of this together in one week for the event has been an event in itself.
Here's a shot of the fresh bumper:
http://www.turbofreak.com/pics_files/csx/newbumper2.jpg

glhs727
11-07-2007, 01:43 PM
Well, we will be ready for you!! James says we can do some dyno runs on Friday afternoon, if you guys get here at a reasonable hour.... and help him put his trans in his car. LOL
later,
Cindy

Stratman
11-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Thanks Cindy! I picked up my painted grill tonight too! Sweet, time for the Mullet invasion :)

BLUEBALL
11-07-2007, 11:03 PM
Thank god you finally painted that grill! You know thats one less thing in this world that drives me f'n nutts!:D Thats gonna look real good now...Now about the inside.Scary.

The red cars on the trailer so I can check it out at work. And rig whatever needs rigged if needed. Now have bout 5 reasons not to go due to many injuries incured loading. Ask bout laters. House smells damn good after idling in the garage though.

Cindy,lets have a dyno marathon friday.:eyebrows: We plan on leavin plenty early. So prob bout 1:00pm. Actually 8am is my goal,which puts me there at noon. Yeah,beautiful conroe/houston traffic.Awesome! Got any of the big cams in stock?

Chris and I are ready..I think
:peace: :rockon:
Whos baby sittin Steve? :partywoot:

PS,no problem puttin a trans in. I gotta test drive it too:thumb:

Stratman
11-08-2007, 12:33 AM
Yea, I am almost ready. It's down to tires, alignment, bumper mounts, and wiring the lights to the trailer tomorrow! He should be able to get it done in one day.