PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 89 Lebaron Convertable in Cincinnati

jamesmonty
10-24-2007, 07:40 AM
First off this car is not mine. It is owned by a guy who I bought my old Lebaron off of. He contacted me yesterday to see if I knew anyone who would want to buy it. I believe it's a 89, it has the older interior but 88+ T1 engine. Body is white and in mint condition. Very nice top, with blue interior. If I rember correct it is very well optioned out. Now this might sound wierd but it was his parents car and is in VERY good condition. Problem is it was given to one of his kid to dirve and they drove it with no coolant till the motor locked up. It's a T1 auto car. Now I asked him to send me some pictures, or if anyone outside of the area really is serious I could stop by his house and take some picts myself this week. Anyone local who is interested PM me and I'll give you his contact info. This is a beautyful, clean car. All it would need is a new motor. As far as price I will have to ask, but I don't think it would take much to buy it.

Edit- It's either a 88 or 89 because of the interior and later style T1 motor.

mario03SRT
10-24-2007, 08:03 AM
I might have some interest.

Where in town is the car?

88 motor in a 89? Sounds like the 1st engine already took a dump.

Any tranny issues? Was it ever replaced etc?

I might take a look.

Pics or a phone would be great.

Marion

jamesmonty
10-24-2007, 08:28 AM
PM sent Marion. I just looked at the car once, and all this is from what I rembered about it. It is a very clean nice car, but from what the owner told me the motor is shot.

jamesmonty
10-25-2007, 07:22 AM
Guy sent me some pictures---> http://s118.photobucket.com/albums/o119/jamesmonty2003/lebaron%202/

TopDollar69
10-29-2007, 09:48 PM
It should be an 89 with the body color-chrome door handles. They were black on the 88s. Looks like a nice clean car, I wish it was closer.