PDA

View Full Version : Fiberide Paint Code?

DC Turismo
10-21-2007, 12:56 AM
This was posted on TD.com by another enthusiast, but received no answer. I, as well as a number of other individuals on this site I'm sure will need this information. Can anyone provide the paint code for the gold fiberide rims that came on the 89 CSX-VNT's?

Please only post if you have the information, so those seeking the information within this thread will not have to look through a number of meaningless posts.

DC Turismo
04-13-2008, 11:43 PM
Update:

Being the great guy that Ralph Scott is, he sent me this PM tonight and I wanted to share and get thoughts on what he found out :) He was a big help to me by picking up some fiberides last weekend for me that I had bought so I didn't have to have them shipped and risk getting them damaged or lost.

Yesterday, I was going to the Sherwin Williams paint store for some paint to paint my outdoor shed. As I was getting in the truck, I saw your fiberides laying there in the garage. So, I picked one up and took it with me. I asked if they could scan it and give me a paint code for matching paint. They scanned it and here is the paint code:
W' = 42/32
L' = 1/32 1/64
R4 = 4/32 1/64 1/128
Y3 = 15/32 1/28

Product # 6403 25775
They can make it in Satin Finish or High Gloss. Note, This is NOT Automotive Paint. This is a Oil Base Enamel. Not sure if a Automotive Paint would use the same code or not.