PDA

View Full Version : Shadow headliner question

90Dodgevnt
10-20-2007, 12:38 AM
Looking for a headliner board for a 90 Shadow...

JY has a few 4 door models, but they tell the actual board itself is bigger in the 4dr vs the 2dr. Personally I can't tell and I didn't have a tape measure...

Anyone know?

The part book number that I have is H770GS8, but it does not specify if it's a 2dr/4dr, or if there is even a difference.

:confused2:

stereo
10-20-2007, 01:13 PM
If there is I bet it would just be slightly longer. Any 2dr. shadow one should work though. I guess if you needed to you could try a 4dr. and if it's to big then just cut a little off.

DC Turismo
10-21-2007, 12:49 AM
I wouldn't think that a 4 dr. one would be any bigger?? If it's cheap enough try it and see. I just tore my 2 dr. one out today to redo it and I ordered fabric in the size of4 ft. x 5 ft. (about 4 inches extra to tuck up and over for extra support).

Please let us know though.

raccoon
10-21-2007, 01:18 AM
I think its the same. the 2 door and 4 door have the same wheelbase and front and rear glass right?

DC Turismo
10-21-2007, 01:26 AM
I think its the same. the 2 door and 4 door have the same wheelbase and front and rear glass right?

That's what I was thinking, that the shell of the car should've remained the same except for hte b-pillar area? Same hatches, same seat locations, same dash to center console length?

moparfwdsleeper
10-21-2007, 02:59 AM
:)They are the same. hardly anything in the interior of the P Bodies changed. The headliner was one of them that did not change! get the one you found:thumb:

90Dodgevnt
10-21-2007, 07:45 AM
Woo hoo!

Thank you for the help!

I think the Shadows are on the way out in the Junkyards. Very few if any are left in the Austin area. I called 10 different places and only found 4 cars and most were thrashed...

:)They are the same. hardly anything in the interior of the P Bodies changed. The headliner was one of them that did not change! get the one you found:thumb: