PDA

View Full Version : New TU Decals

Chris W
10-18-2007, 06:34 PM
Our new decals have finally made it on to our site. They are made of quality Vinyl and should outlast most factory Chrysler paintjobs. The cost is $1.50 for the smaller 7 x 3 inch and $2.50 for the larger 10 x 4 inch.

THANKS for your support!

Chris-TU

SoCalCSX
10-18-2007, 06:39 PM
How about some with an 87 CSX in the background? j/k Lookin good Chris:thumb:

turbovanmanČ
10-18-2007, 07:06 PM
Looks good.

A small suggestion though, maybe at a certain dollar amount, throw them in an order, or maybe just throw one in every order, ;)

LynX853
10-18-2007, 07:11 PM
i agree with simon... im always suprised whenever i dont get vendors stickers along with a big money order...

outlast chrysler paint jobs? thats like what? 4 months? =P

WVRampage
10-18-2007, 07:24 PM
I this the same sticker From SDAC,if so theres been one on the back wondow since then and it holds up well and it of high quality.

Directconnection
10-18-2007, 08:34 PM
Looks good.

A small suggestion though, maybe at a certain dollar amount, throw them in an order, or maybe just throw one in every order, ;)

He does. I got one 2 months ago.

I also got a FWDP sticker with my order years ago.

Vendors think of it as free advertising;)

mustangsally
10-18-2007, 09:08 PM
Oooo...me likey :love: Can I get one without all of the writing over the uh, "background"? ;)

turbovanmanČ
10-18-2007, 11:17 PM
He does. I got one 2 months ago.

I also got a FWDP sticker with my order years ago.

Vendors think of it as free advertising;)

You must be special, I have never got any from anyone except the guys I know-IE my coatings friend, local guys who helped me etc, and I honestly haven't heard of anyone getting TU or FWD decals either, unless there sponsored.

LaserXT1986
10-19-2007, 09:07 PM
I this the same sticker From SDAC,if so theres been one on the back wondow since then and it holds up well and it of high quality.

Well I wanted to wait until Chris actually started to offer these publicly before adding them to my signature. But these decals were done by me/ my company in a joint effort with Chris that went through many revisions :thumb: They look great Chris, glad to see you got them added to the store:) :)

And yes it's the exact same material and printing method as the current SDAC national ones -- because I also did those that premiered in the SDAC-17 goody bags :D The material has a special adhesive backing that allows application with virtually zero bubbles due to an "air channel" system in the adhesive. Makes for a clean, professional looking installation ;)

moparfwdsleeper
10-19-2007, 11:11 PM
:)I agree, need a 87 CSX too!