PDA

View Full Version : When they advertise...

gti_7
10-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Hi guys

when our vendors list catback exhaust pipes for "Daytona/Shadow" "Spirit/Lebaron or "Caravan" will it also work on a Lancer?

the reason i ask is TU has a set listed for "Daytona/Shadow" and it comes with the hangers welded on and i not sure if the G/P body share the same hanger placements as the H body.

Thanks for the help.

bernie.

Turbodave
10-17-2007, 12:21 PM
I think the H-body has a little different angle on the tailpipe similar to the spirits, but I'm not sure. Best bet is to contact them and ask if it will fit or if they offer an application that fits your car.

gti_7
10-17-2007, 07:33 PM
Hello!
Thanks for the reply! I have asked, but have not gotten any replies from either of the two larger vendors. Perhaps i will try again!
Bernie

Chris W
10-17-2007, 09:14 PM
Our new versions will have only one hanger installed to allow multiple applications including Lancers. The G/P-Body kit also comes in 3 sections to allow for more adjustability.

Chris-TU

gti_7
10-18-2007, 02:50 PM
thanks Chris for posting that info! Good to know. Will the new systems be out soon? No rush just curious :) So I take it a G and or P body system won't work with my H? sorry to sound so redundant.

bernie

Chris W
10-18-2007, 03:25 PM
thanks Chris for posting that info! Good to know. Will the new systems be out soon? No rush just curious :) So I take it a G and or P body system won't work with my H? sorry to sound so redundant.

bernie

The old G/P-body systems worked in the LeBaron with only slight modifications. The new version should be done next week and I don't see any issues with an H-Body install since there were very slight design changes made.

Chris-TU

gti_7
10-18-2007, 05:56 PM
Hello Chris

thanks for the heads up! I appreicate your quick response time! I will check your website for updates on the exhaust systems avaliability.

bernie