PDA

View Full Version : 1987 GLHS #761 for sale

glhs727
10-09-2007, 06:51 PM
I recently bought this car from a local guy who was going to trade it into carmax for a more family friendly car. I don't need as I have several shelby cars already. Looking to sell asap. Asking $2200 OBO
Car is located in Spring, TX (north of Houston)
Car has a decent body, but paint is somewhat dull, maybe it would buff out, but I assume it won't. It has a couple areas of primer where PO fixed some miner rust spots. The car is rust free, and the floorpans and frame rails look good. This was a southern car all it's life. Car runs and drives fine, brakes work good. Good tire tread. Interior could use some help. It isn't all torn up, but someone did the CS logo in black, and the headliner and sunroof seal are out. All shelby items are there EXCEPT the koni's. This is not a perfect car, but it is a cheap way to get into a numbered shelby car and with the right TLC could look great again.

Turbodave
10-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Looks like a good deal, wish I didn't have 25 cars and an empty bank account right now.

BadAssPerformance
10-09-2007, 06:58 PM
Maybe she'll trade you 3 or 4 for 1? ;)

Turbodave
10-09-2007, 07:05 PM
Maybe she'll trade you 3 or 4 for 1? ;)

One would have to be the van so she would have a place to sleep once James kicked her out.

Anyhow Cindy good luck with the sale, a rust free 87 GLHS for that price is a deal in my book.

87glhs232
10-09-2007, 07:24 PM
MS....where you at????? :love:

mustangsally
10-11-2007, 12:17 AM
I'm here...how did I miss this?? Hmmm....Patience is SO not my thing!! I want...I want....

I've been so busy searching ebay and craigslist everyday I totally forgot to check this website, lol :D

BadAssPerformance
10-11-2007, 12:19 AM
I'm here...how did I miss this?? Hmmm....Patience is SO not my thing!! I want...I want....

That car is all you Sally! :thumb:

JeremyL
10-11-2007, 12:19 AM
Does she have current tags/inspection? Think it'll make a trip from there to central Florida? I'll be back in Texas for three weeks starting Sunday evening..

mustangsally
10-11-2007, 12:20 AM
Texas is much more of a doable drive (if it's driveable) than some of the other locations, that's for sure :amen:

mustangsally
10-11-2007, 12:21 AM
Uh oh...competition... ;)

JeremyL
10-11-2007, 01:17 AM
Uh oh...competition... ;)

No worries, if you want the car I'll step back. I can always find another one someday. :)

mustangsally
10-11-2007, 01:51 AM
No worries, if you want the car I'll step back. I can always find another one someday. :)

Ahh that's very generous of you - but it's all yours if you're interested :D Had to consult with my "council" first and I was advised against this one being "the one" for me :p

BadAssPerformance
10-11-2007, 08:19 AM
Ahh that's very generous of you - but it's all yours if you're interested :D Had to consult with my "council" first and I was advised against this one being "the one" for me :p

Tell your "council" you dont want one of the 'fake' red ones like he has! :D

mustangsally
10-11-2007, 02:05 PM
Tell your "council" you dont want one of the 'fake' red ones like he has! :D

http://smiliesftw.com/x/laugh2.gif (http://smiliesftw.com) Aww c'mon. It's not fake and you know it. Then again it's so heavily modded who knows what it is :confused: :p

I am SO anxious to get my hands on one and I have no problem "wrenching"; but one that is a bit less of a project would be better suited for me. I'm just going to want to get in and drive, drive, drive! (And by that I mean race, race, race) :nod:

BadAssPerformance
10-11-2007, 04:54 PM
LOL, just fun to give Alan a hard time :)

wrenching and racing, that's what its all about :thumb:

glhs727
10-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Does she have current tags/inspection? Think it'll make a trip from there to central Florida? I'll be back in Texas for three weeks starting Sunday evening..

The car is drivable but the plates and inspection expired this past April/07