PDA

View Full Version : Slimming the heard

Xtrempickup
10-09-2007, 04:22 PM
I have a custom 1984 Dodge Rampage that I might be willing to let go to a good home. Has a stock 2.2L Carb with 5 spd. Car is painted metallic Acura NSX orange. Dropped by neon struts and coil overs with a rear axle flip. Car sits about as high as most jacks need to get under it, ive had to pull up on the body slightly to get my one jack under it, sits about 4 in off the ground. Shaved drip rails. Custom interior consisting of gray fabric with embossed flames in the door panels and dash. Dash is custom, flat facing with stock gauge cluster and just the radio and light switch. dark gray carpet. Gray Toyota Tercel seats. Grant racing 13in steering wheel on stock no tilt column. Has freshly painted 14in steel wheels with NOS chrome trim rings. Rear lights are shaved and replaced with 39 ford skulls with blue eyes. has no reverse lights, wiring is all there along with wiring for all markers, as they are shaved in also. Car is solid, only bondo is where lights were shaved. 220K original miles on the body. Car is clean, only slight rust starting to show in the one quarter area. Floors were replaced and are not perfect, but fully covered and functional.Has 1983 Nose and Headlight conversion with H4 composite headlamps, was originally a 4 eyed car. Car gets up and goes no problems. I have a lot of extra parts for it that go with it, fenders, tailgate, underhood parts, interior parts, too much to list. I also have a nice charger 2.2 hood scoop that will go with the car for the right price. This car deserves a good home, gets looks everywhere and reminds me a a custom camino cruiser with the colors and wheel combo. Wheels not shown in picture I can't find any history on it, but car has a New York Auto Show tag on the radiator support, might have been the original on display for 1984. Car was originally a sport package and was was red/ w red interior. Car is located in Northern NJ and is registered and insured and driven semi daily. asking $2,700 or best offer, no trades, would hate to have it sit on my grass all winter long. some pictures will be posted and others can be emailed. One is located in the Show up your Rampages" thread.

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z23/xtrempickup/go1564038163.jpg
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z23/xtrempickup/go1564038164.jpg
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z23/xtrempickup/go1564038165.jpg
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z23/xtrempickup/go1564038162.jpg
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z23/xtrempickup/go1564038161.jpg

Xtrempickup
10-10-2007, 04:45 PM
not even a hey nice car type of response, i guess i will have to Masi motor this in the end.

looneytuner
10-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Hey nice cars!!!! ;)
they is gonna rust out on the grass! That's the voice of experience speaking.

Xtrempickup
10-10-2007, 07:00 PM
yup they defiantely will and do

RoadWarrior222
10-10-2007, 07:05 PM
Park 'em on tarps with a 2x4 up the middle to "tent" them slightly....

oh, nice 'page, can't afford it.

Xtrempickup
10-10-2007, 09:01 PM
yea i bet tarps will look great all over the yard, the neighbors with love that look

Xtrempickup
10-16-2007, 12:43 PM
nobody not even offers? price is just about what the work into it cost, looking to sell for less if somebody gets close at least

bmxstreet15
10-24-2007, 12:04 PM
I would be interested in it if it had the right dash, and door panels and the other factory parts.

Xtrempickup
10-24-2007, 12:37 PM
i have a lot of factory parts and all the charger and rampages have the same parts. I have a stock wheel and i had stock seats, just threw them out, car had a marroon interior, the factory dash is actually beneath the set up thats on it, it was cut and modified to fit and look like it does, it wasnt removed. honestly if i liked the stock interior if venture to install it but its not that nice considering ive sat in stock chargers and rampages and wasnt impressed. a whole interior would be like 150$ at the most from a junkyard, my price isnt firm

powermaxx
10-24-2007, 01:19 PM
nobody not even offers? price is just about what the work into it cost, looking to sell for less if somebody gets close at least

I'm interested but I don't think you'd want to sell to me.:D I'm building a TIII Rampage project and my 'Page needs more body work than I care to do. But I really only need the body so all of the other stuff is of no use to me (not even the wheels or suspension). I'd be cutting it up to install a roll cage and interior is of no regards to me also (I'm building a "Race Car" not a show car...)

So if you really want to sell this we may be able to work a deal. But with all of the stuff I don't need you may not be interested in my "price".

LMK

Xtrempickup
10-24-2007, 08:12 PM
you would be better off working on yours, because even the lowest i go wont be to your liking. i know where there is one sitting local to me that i need to drop a note on and see if its ready to sell or give away yet. Mine would be a masi 16V if i ever decide to do it, i hate the winter, i dont touch my stuff when its cold out. just think if yours is rotting or feeling apart its getting lighter by the day so it can go faster