PDA

View Full Version : WNY - SDAC - Anyone want to race this friday?

1FastCSX289
10-08-2007, 09:07 AM
I know we're getting together on thursday night (for those that havent responded, get back to slasky). But, is anyone interested in racing at NYIRP on friday? My wife is taking the kids to her mothers house that night, so I have the evening free. Im probably going one way or the other unless it rains. Who's in?

Mark, If I take the CSX, I was thinking of asking you to drive the S/C down if I think its gonna be road worthy.....I may want to take it for a pass or two. Is there a chance you want to go?

slasky
10-08-2007, 11:38 AM
I might be up for it.

mark
10-08-2007, 06:08 PM
I know we're getting together on thursday night (for those that havent responded, get back to slasky). But, is anyone interested in racing at NYIRP on friday? My wife is taking the kids to her mothers house that night, so I have the evening free. Im probably going one way or the other unless it rains. Who's in?

Mark, If I take the CSX, I was thinking of asking you to drive the S/C down if I think its gonna be road worthy.....I may want to take it for a pass or two. Is there a chance you want to go?

oh man, i'd love to. i'll see what my friday is like. I cant make any promises yet.

1FastCSX289
10-08-2007, 11:26 PM
oh man, i'd love to. i'll see what my friday is like. I cant make any promises yet.

OK, let me know. Right now, im sorting through some brake issues and oil leaks, so I dont know if its gonna make it. Either way, you should see if you can come though.

1FastCSX289
10-09-2007, 01:32 PM
Bump. Me and slasky? Thats it? Bucar? Mike? Jeremy? ANyone in? Im cranking the boost up!:eyebrows: